Spence-Garcia PBC Confirmed FOX PPV March 16

This ruined the Lomachenko-Garcia match. I mean if Mikey somehow wins, by all means it made it even more epic but slim chances for that to happen.
Yeah this is the feeling I got when this fight was announced. Garcia is going to be shop soiled after Spence finishes battering him. I hope he comes out undamaged but I'm not holding up much hope. Maybe he'll get stopped by Spence's brutal bodywork. At least that would leave his brain fairly intact. I really hope he doesn't get badly injured and can make the Lomachenko fight with all his abilities intact.

Seems a little biased to be asking the Mayweather gym about Errol's fight.
hell, we asked about floyds fights. we dont really care about bias in the videos. that said, errol hasnt been a semi regular for years and most of the people in this video have no real connection with him

Yeah this is the feeling I got when this fight was announced. Garcia is going to be shop soiled after Spence finishes battering him. I hope he comes out undamaged but I'm not holding up much hope. Maybe he'll get stopped by Spence's brutal bodywork. At least that would leave his brain fairly intact. I really hope he doesn't get badly injured and can make the Lomachenko fight with all his abilities intact.
I think you're wrong. If you see Mikey get battered, he will be one of Lomachenko's next opponents.

I think you're wrong. If you see Mikey get battered, he will be one of Lomachenko's next opponents.
Not sure if Garcia wants to work on anything Bob Arum related. I think he will stay with Haymon one way or the other

No you're wrong because you misunderstood my post. I never said Loma wouldn't want the fight after Mikey fights Spence, I said that I personally didn't want to see a battered version of Garcia have to fight Loma. Because if Mikey gets real lasting damage from this Spence match then people will use as an excuse as to why Lomachenko beat him. I want the best version of Mikey to face Loma. But Mikey didn't want to risk losing to Loma first because then he wouldn't get the Spence fight. It's understandable but from a Loma fan view I wanted to see him and Mikey go at it first since they are the same weight.

https://www.boxingscene.com/spence-garcia-announced-fox-ppv-march-16--133684

Spence-Garcia was targeted as a pay-per-view event since it gained traction this summer as a realistic possibility. Showtime was expected to distribute it, but FOX has acquired those rights as part of its new deal with Al Haymon’s PBC.

Showtime has televised each of Spence’s past three bouts. Haymon has assured FOX executives, however, that the best boxers he represents will fight on FOX or FOX Pay-Per-View in some instances.
How is dat a ppv bout doubt will even get 150k buys. No offence us guys might know who they are but wider community casuals won't. Also were gonna illegally stream it.

This is a super fight but the wrong one. Garcia should be fighting Loma before attempting this. I am still super pumped, just hope it’s not another shitty decision where one fighter clearly loses, the refs give it to the wrong person and then all that fighters fan pretends he won.

This is a super fight but the wrong one. Garcia should be fighting Loma before attempting this. I am still super pumped, just hope it’s not another shitty decision where one fighter clearly loses, the refs give it to the wrong person and then all that fighters fan pretends he won.
Yeah I'm in absolute agreement, Garcia should be fighting Loma next. I reckon it's because he knows that he has a very good chance of losing to Lomachenko and he wouldn't be able to get the Spence fight on the back of that. Makes sense for Garcia but it sucks for the fans who wanted to see the best version of Garcia fight Loma.

Garcia is looking huge in his most recent photos, bulked right up.

hell, we asked about floyds fights. we dont really care about bias in the videos. that said, errol hasnt been a semi regular for years and most of the people in this video have no real connection with him
how come you didn't make any Nasukawa videos? disdain for the whole thing?

how come you didn't make any Nasukawa videos? disdain for the whole thing?
we did a prediction video for it. actually, we did 2 for it. probably should have done something after, but not really sure what there was to talk about with it

there's literally no way for you to be wrong here:
if Mikey wins (highly unlikely), he probably stays at 147
if he loses (highly likely) then he will likely be battered and have a bad weight cut back to 135. then, he likely faces loma and we see the result.

you're trying to play this off as something it isn't: it was Mikey's bad choice. An admirable one, but a terrible choice that Loma had no control over. If Mikey gets battered then yeah, Loma should face him anyhow, because Mikey still has one title at 135 and its still a fight we want to see.

so really, it's boo hoo we didn't get to see the fight at its best because of Mikey's bad choice. That isn't loma's cowardice, its mikeys stupidity.

there's literally no way for you to be wrong here:
if Mikey wins (highly unlikely), he probably stays at 147
if he loses (highly likely) then he will likely be battered and have a bad weight cut back to 135. then, he likely faces loma and we see the result.

you're trying to play this off as something it isn't: it was Mikey's bad choice. An admirable one, but a terrible choice that Loma had no control over. If Mikey gets battered then yeah, Loma should face him anyhow, because Mikey still has one title at 135 and its still a fight we want to see.

so really, it's boo hoo we didn't get to see the fight at its best because of Mikey's bad choice. That isn't loma's cowardice, its mikeys stupidity.
Well, the fight has been tough to make, lets see how quick it gets made if Mikey shits the bed against Spence. Lets wait and see where the callout originates.

Back