Speedbag setup

XxaemaeThxX

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi guys, I bought a ringside speed bag and my gym has an empty speed bag platform with a swivel , but no bag:
ukgikjy.png

Here's the empty swivel similiar to what they got:
qq1dibH.png

I did not see a way to slide the speed bag onto the swivel, unless I looked to fast or I'm dumb. Do I need a clip like this or is there someway to unlock the swivel to attach the speed bag to the platform?
GPaRfXB.png

I think you should be able to unscrew the loop part of your swivel and pass it inside the loop of your speed bag.

There is a pin you slide out. you can see the edge of it in the picture you posted of the swivel. marked as 2

SPEED_n4.JPG

Thank you, I noticed the one at my gym looks like this:
GpBgs5r.jpg

q2iSrI4.jpg

This is a speed bag platform right ? LOL

yup thats a speed bag platform. look at the picture i posted. you have 1 whic is the swivel but you need 2 the pin and clip to hold it in place as well as 3 the piece you loop through the bag and put the pin through to attach it to the swivel. you need two more pieces of the puzzle.

yup thats a speed bag platform. look at the picture i posted. you have 1 whic is the swivel but you need 2 the pin and clip to hold it in place as well as 3 the piece you loop through the bag and put the pin through to attach it to the swivel. you need two more pieces of the puzzle.

THank you sir. Sorry bother you, but I coudln't find any pins for sale, does that mean I'll have to buy an entire swivel set for the speed bag from amazon or ebay? or the pin dimensions like diameter and length universal so it will fit with thru the metal piece at my local gym?
https://www.amazon.com/MaxxMMA-Spee...6392307&sr=1-10&keywords=speed+bag+swivel+pin

Back