Speed and powers beats precision and timing

Here we go again ...

23vAjYF.gif
This is one of the greatest gifs. It certainly has many, many uses on Sherdog.

You're right. Speed and POWERS definitely win every time.

Funny-superpowers-picture.jpg

Depends on how precise your precision is bro. Everyone knows that

That's for someone like Conor to think (the original quote). He is crafting his art. For people who are still training, or for whom are now considering training, dont get to the gym and ask to train precision and timing. Train how to punch correctly, or kick correctly. Proper technique is the key to speed and power. You're going want to get basic technique down before anything else.

Otherwise you're going to end up falsely thinking that you're good just because you had conditional success with raw power, without the correct technique, and you'll end up finding out the very hardest way like Ronda Rousey did, that circumstantial success is just what it is- circumstantial. /Holly Bless.

Last edited:
okay I just read the opening post and immediately regret posting in this drug-trip thread -_-

Last edited:
The secret is (drum roll)

It's all the same thing. There is no difference between speed, power, technique, precision, timing. SHHHHh... don't tell anyone. It's our little secret. Difference creates confusion. Confusion decreases your speed and reaction time; which affects everything else in the end.

Yes, I am high on drugs. I know. Thanks for telling me something I already know. I always smoke THC before I eat. ALWAYS!@!!!!!!

"Speed and powers beats precision and timing"

What kind of powers are we talking here? Shit like lasers from the eyes?

I was thinking more like force field powers like Jean Grey possess or mind control. Shooting lasers from the eyes
You're right. Speed and POWERS definitely win every time.

View attachment 79471

Thanks!!! At least someone is smart enough to get it.

I loved that gif,

No you didn't.

can i use it? There have been a few times I could have used it.

You may use it. It is community property made available by the interwebz.
You could for example use it on your sherdog profile page to describe your hobbies. Along with "having too much time on my hand" and "I have no idea how to make an actual contribution" or "I like to use a lot of words but don't bring across any content whatsoever".

I would also pretend that that gif was not meant for me but you just brought it up since you knew I could have used it on a few people here,
like the Mcgregor's fan girls.

Pretend all you want, deep inside you know it was meant for you ... It's slowly eating away at your soul.

You know, you spend so much time hating on fighters you're not fond of.
How about you make a thread saying good stuff about the fighters you do enjoy?
From your profile page I see that it's Jose Aldo ... Why don't I see Jose Aldo threads from you? Are you scared that people are going say bad things about him? Or ... or are you afraid of that gif? You know which one, no need to post it.

Good job on finally using an apostrophe! You used it wrong though ...

This is one of the greatest gifs. It certainly has many, many uses on Sherdog.

It does, right? No use better than this one though.
The guy suffers from chronic verbal diarrhea.
Possibly selective amnesia as well.
Like, when he gives you answers like "I never said that, when did I say that", then you point him to where he said it ...

I actually disagree. I am actually one of the better posters on this forum and there are many others who will vouch for me. It is not my fault Connor fan girls get all butt hurt I tell it like I see it.
One of the better posters?

So far you've made a shit thread and filled it with shitty posts.

There's a reason Arrogance is bad, it's because there's a level of delusion that accompanies it and you my friend have both in spades.

RDA doesn't have faster hands or more power than Conor.

It does, right? No use better than this one though.
The guy suffers from chronic verbal diarrhea.
Possibly selective amnesia as well.
Like, when he gives you answers like "I never said that, when did I say that", then you point him to where he said it ...

I am not going to keep arguing with you on who said what, I'll just leave at we agree to disagree.
No you didn't.

You may use it. It is community property made available by the interwebz.
You could for example use it on your sherdog profile page to describe your hobbies. Along with "having too much time on my hand" and "I have no idea how to make an actual contribution" or "I like to use a lot of words but don't bring across any content whatsoever".

Pretend all you want, deep inside you know it was meant for you ... It's slowly eating away at your soul.

You know, you spend so much time hating on fighters you're not fond of.
How about you make a thread saying good stuff about the fighters you do enjoy?
From your profile page I see that it's Jose Aldo ... Why don't I see Jose Aldo threads from you? Are you scared that people are going say bad things about him? Or ... or are you afraid of that gif? You know which one, no need to post it.

Good job on finally using an apostrophe! You used it wrong though ...

I dont spend all my time hating on Fighters, I just call like I see and I am not willing to sellout and say shit I dong believe. You can also check my profile and see I have made many threads showing appreciation to fighters, its not my fault all you do is focus on the negativity. No wonder not many people on here like you, all you do is argue with them and talk shit to them.

Normally I would probably give someone a hard time for almost exclusively posting gifs like you tend to do. But goddamn if they don't make me laugh more often than not. Bravo, good sir, bravo.

One of the better posters?

So far you've made a shit thread and filled it with shitty posts.

There's a reason Arrogance is bad, it's because there's a level of delusion that accompanies it and you my friend have both in spades.

Damn you are vicious bruh. I get it your preference differs from others who consider me one of the better posters on this site, but dont tell me they are wrong for doing so. It's like men's preference in women, some like them petite, others like them plum and others liked them obeist. I wont hold it against you though that you dont feel I am one of the better posters on here, I will still take your replys and criticism to account.

I am not going to keep arguing with you on who said what, I'll just leave at we agree to disagree.

Well, you basically admitted defeat, but whatever makes you sleep at night.

I dont spend all my time hating on Fighters, I just call like I see and I am not willing to sellout and say shit I dong believe. You can also check my profile and see I have made many threads showing appreciation to fighters, its not my fault all you do is focus on the negativity. No wonder not many people on here like you, all you do is argue with them and talk shit to them.

And there they go again, the apostrophes ... And they took correct capitalization with them. Shame. They suited you well.

Apart from that hilarious spelling mistake ... this is gold.
What will it be then? This or

This includes RDA and the inpenatrable Khabib. Prove me wrong with facts and figures only please, thanks.

Just gonna say one more ting, that LEFT HAND, no one can take it, one punch and it's good night Arlene. Its the biggest game changer in MMA at the moment, no doubt and no disputing this fact.

I also love how you bring that thread as me contradicting myself. When in actuality that thread was mocking Connors fans and their use of "no one can take dat left hand". It was not a serious thread it is just mocking the fools who claim that no one in the UFC can take that left hand when clearly Halloway was already able to do so.

THIS is what you call a contradiction.

giphy.gif

And just to take away your last point, I don't focus on negativity.
I make threads whenever I'm trying to have discussions about topics I researched sufficiently to make a claim.
Please refer to my sig for further info. Thanks.

Well, you basically admitted defeat, but whatever makes you sleep at night.

And there they go again, the apostrophes ... And they took correct capitalization with them. Shame. They suited you well.

Apart from that hilarious spelling mistake ... this is gold.
What will it be then? This or

THIS is what you call a contradiction.

giphy.gif

And just to take away your last point, I don't focus on negativity.
I make threads whenever I'm trying to have discussions about topics I researched sufficiently to make a claim.
Please refer to my sig for further info. Thanks.

I already told you about that thread. I was mocking Connor fans who seem to think no one in Connors division can take that left hand when clearly Halloway did. Why dont we just act like adults and I can friend you. How do I send you a friend request?

I already told you about that thread. I was mocking Connor fans who seem to think no one in Connors division can take that left hand when clearly Halloway did. Why dont we just act like adults and I can friend you. How do I send you a friend request?

So you obviously were full of shit when you wrote this...

So you obviously were full of shit when you wrote this...

Yeah, I was tired of hearing that bullshit that no one in mma could take that Left hand from Connor so I thought I would play along even though I did not believe it. I just wanted to see how far Connor fans would take it. Can we know be friends? I can send you a friend request but dont know how to.

Back