Speed and powers beats precision and timing

Diaz vs Daley or Diaz vs MJ

timing beats speed and precision beats power: it's basically the fundamentals of drumming too. If you aren't on the beat, it don't matter and it doesn't matter how hard you hit the drums; will sound like shit.

RDA isn't faster though, can't believe how many people still bite on your awful threads.

idiot.

Not everything fighters say is gospel dude. They might be great at fighting but dont have all the secrets to the answer of fighting.
I'll rather hear you out and decipher for myself if what you say I agree with. Hey but Thats just me being logical and reasonable.

But you are a fighting genius who does have all the secrets of fighting? Greg Jackson is that you? Firaz?

Then provide verifiable evidence that trumps what Conor said, or we are just putting your word against his, and I think most reasonable people will conclude that his carries more weight. Unless you can provide an argument involving verifiable facts and sound logic then I'll take the word of an accomplished professional fighter over yours 8 days a week.

Personally I think what he said is very reasonable, and you just feel compelled to contradict it because you don't like him. In fact that seems to be your only reason for being on this forum. I don't spend my day following your around but it seems like I keep walking into idiotic Conor bashing threads and you are guy behind them. If he says it's day then you feel the need to say it's night.

Do you even like MMA or do you just get off on trolling?

timing and precision because floyd mayweather jr
Floyd hasn't been much of a real fighter lately, unless you count the great timing he used when he sucker punched victor Ortiz lol most of his known fights he just runs.

Now if you can put it together - speed, power, timing, precision:

What's the point of bei
Why? whats so bad about discussing which is more advantageous in a fight, speed and power or precision and timing?
What's the point of being a hard hitter with rapid hand speed if you can't even get your timing right and can't land clean. Atleast if you're accurate with good timing you can find your target more.

You are literally the worst poster on this site and unlike most internet trolls it is blatantly obvious that you are a complete dickhead of a human being in real life also. Please, never post again.

This is some really shitty stuff to say to a fellow Sherbro who tries his/her hardest to fit in and have an intelligent mma discussion with others. Yeah I may not be the best poster on here or top 3 but I try my hardest to make this forum a great place to be. I am not sure what is wrong with people like you, you are just filled with negativity.

Here we go again ...

23vAjYF.gif

I loved that gif, can i use it? There have been a few times I could have used it. I would also pretend that that gif was not meant for me but you just brought it up since you knew I could have used it on a few people here, like the Mcgregor's fan girls.

All you do is post nonsense, constantly !
How many times have we come together on a disagreement now ?

(1) A heavy punch to somewhere meaningless is much less advantageous than an accurate punch to 'the button'.
(2) A well timed punch will get in between a fast punched combo.

For a great example of both, please watch Mayweather vs Hatton.

ban worthy

Of course your a Mcgreggor fan, dont be mad I have picked against your boy and are salty now. Unlike you people I am a realist. I am going to be the happiest person when you clowns will stop using ' GOAT and Connor bless.

Basically he doesnt like Conor can we close this thread now

All you do is post nonsense, constantly !
How many times have we come together on a disagreement now ?

(1) A heavy punch to somewhere meaningless is much less advantageous than an accurate punch to 'the button'.
(2) A well timed punch will get in between a fast punched combo.

For a great example of both, please watch Mayweather vs Hatton.

I actually disagree. I am actually one of the better posters on this forum and there are many others who will vouch for me. It is not my fault Connor fan girls get all butt hurt I tell it like I see it.

Basically he doesnt like Conor can we close this thread now

As I said, I am just getting flamed on only by Connor fans cause they know I call it like I see it. Sorry guys that I am not delisional enough to call Connor the GOAT or use lame lines like Connor bless. You guys act like immature clowns.

"Speed and powers beats precision and timing"

What kind of powers are we talking here? Shit like lasers from the eyes?

I actually disagree. I am actually one of the better posters on this forum and there are many others who will vouch for me. It is not my fault Connor fan girls get all butt hurt I tell it like I see it.
Your reply holds no relevance to my post regarding your thread... Are we hear to run down a fighters fans or discuss a nonsensical point that you created a thread for ??
Alas, you have further credit my claim that all you do is post crap.
Good day number1shittalker (y).

Which attribute is more advantageous in a fight, power and speed or precision and timing?

Precision and timing. Doesn't matter how powerful you are or how fast you are, if you can't time and land your shots, it's meaningless

Back