Specialization Routines

ok... uhh.. I have a question. *raises hand*
What do I do with my presses on the squat routine? other than that this is much appreciated.

Do whatever you want for your pressing while you're doing the squat routine. 1-2 days a week, one day focusing on your press of choice and some light assistance, the other a lighter press and heavier assistance.

This might be a grossly uneducated request, but could you explain what you mean by "Rotators"?

http://www.bullz-eye.com/furci/2004/exercise_of_month/external_rotation.htm

Rather than using a cable, as shown there I like to use DB's as a greater ammount of stabilization is involved IMO. The exercises can be done with dumbbells, cables, bands, whatever. Do righ reps, 10-25 or so for 2-4 sets. Start slow and work up if you're new to them, and they're not supposed to be challenging.

HULKAMANIA said:
This might be a grossly uneducated request, but could you explain what you mean by "Rotators"?

im guessing he means exercises for your rotator cuff

Oh, and if any of you guys try one of these routines to up that lift, get in touch with me so we can tweak the routine and figure out what does and doesn't work, and let me know if you get some solid results.

Like I said, I can't gurantee anything, but the majority of people who do my routines and work hard achieve their goals.

Descend 1-2" below parallel, stay there for a 2-3 second count, explode up.

Back