Speaking of a dive

FutureBwChamp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How about that dive Overeem took vs Ngannou. He just refused to get up!!!! Morons, fighters get hurt just accept it. Cerrone is a killer Conor is a killer, shit happens and he got kicked in the face. If you think dives are happening delete your account.

How about that dive Overeem took vs Ngannou. He just refused to get up!!!! Morons, fighters get hurt just accept it. Cerrone is a killer Conor is a killer, shit happens and he got kicked in the face. If you think dives are happening delete your account.

Regardless of Conor-Cerrone, you really believe dives NEVER happen?

nobody really thinks that, it's just months if buildup over a few months and everyone has blueballs, and people are lashing out.

we wanted more than 20sec of significant shoulder strikes

Everyone knows that fighters you don't like can only win via fluke or their opponent taking a dive. I thought this was established long ago.

Fighter bash I got yellow card for it for just trolling Witt pictures you deserve it too

Dives have happened in the UFC but not now, check out Taktarov v Macias if you want to see a fixed fight.

Everyone knows that fighters you don't like can only win via fluke or their opponent taking a dive. I thought this was established long ago.
Mendes, Aldo, Alvarez, Diaz, and now Cerrone. They all either took a dive, or it was a fluke. I wonder how out of touch these people are irl, I bet they’re the kind of people to blame everyone but themselves when things go wrong.

>FutureBWChamp

>BW

We got an angry manlet here guys... requesting back up.

surveillance-man-talking-on-walkie-talkie.jpg

Mendes, Aldo, Alvarez, Diaz, and now Cerrone. They all either took a dive, or it was a fluke. I wonder how out of touch these people are irl, I bet they’re the kind of people to blame everyone but themselves when things go wrong.
The UFC let Diaz win the first one and paid Conor to panic wrestle and give a choke so they could sell the rematch lol

Regardless of Conor-Cerrone, you really believe dives NEVER happen?

Only dives in MMA would be losing via bjj. Why would you give yourself CTE just for money? Have your whole shit pushed in in fromt of your kid?

Speaking of a dive Barber felt the pressure of Roxy and decided to do this to herself 12A58B39-D351-479E-B8B8-A19C76F58A07.jpeg

Cowboy didn't dive but this is a shit comparison. Cowboy got hit with shoulders and toes. Overreem looked like he died from that punch

Only dives in MMA would be losing via bjj. Why would you give yourself CTE just for money? Have your whole shit pushed in in fromt of your kid?

Not necessarily...you can fake some TKO stoppages after crumbling from a strike and turtle...
Of course the opponent should be aware and not land something crashing...

Im mad that it ended so quick but Cerrone nose was leaking and he had like 4 lumps on his face. Colin, the guy we all love to hate and hate to love, beat the shit out of him. Simple as that. Tougher matchup next surely

Cowboy didn't dive but this is a shit comparison. Cowboy got hit with shoulders and toes. Overreem looked like he died from that punch
The shoulders were a surprise and toes can hurt. My walk around weight is 155 and I round kicked a teammate that is 260 muscle in the face and he held his hands out and asked for a timeout.

Back