Speakers Corner : Whats happening out there thats killing your xmas buzz right now?

its just about the personal side of politics, the news, philosophy etc. the things we post about.

a lot of people post from a partisan point of view, and i thought it would be cool if they posted from a personal one, given that xmas itself is a politicised time, because we are all doing much the same things, in this arcane religious festival with a secular identity.

I don't want to wax on or sound disingenuous.

I think a lot of what we see in here is wrestling for truth. I mean I honestly think we're offered a point in time with lots of available info on almost any and every topic imaginable. We all have biases and certain amounts of knowledge with which we're sorting through everything to hopefully come to accurate conclusions.

It stinks that there's going to be wrong sides of disagreements.

For myself, that's why I do what I said earlier on a spiritual level.

Other than that I should probably sign out of this thread (for now anyway).

Why should people who've retired help you out? They've done their part, you just need to work harder and find your own way.

lack of opportunties a motherfucka. everyone talks about unemployment, but underemployment is a killer.

were so happy to have nice employment figures and not be in a global recession, we have missed that fact that people are wasting their lives and talents and the economy isnt going nowhere.

im not letting the fact you havent been hung by nazi hunters yet ruin my xmas bud. it took 5 years to get hitler and 10 to get bin laden. i am hopeful they will get you soon.

Interesting but I'm pretty sure "nazi hunters" just hunt nazis so I'll be safe.

Why should people who've retired help you out? They've done their part, you just need to work harder and find your own way.
Lol no i don't mean the retired people, i meant government.

By the way, i'll never retire, government just raised retirement age to 65 years old/contributed for a least 35 years. But people can't find a fucking job, so they'll probably do 35 years of contribution after they're dead and playing poker with satan.

I don't want to wax on or sound disingenuous.

I think a lot of what we see in here is wrestling for truth. I mean I honestly think we're offered a point in time with lots of available info on almost any and every topic imaginable. We all have biases and certain amounts of knowledge with which we're sorting through everything to hopefully come to accurate conclusions.

It stinks that there's going to be wrong sides of disagreements.

For myself, that's why I do what I said earlier on a spiritual level.

Other than that I should probably sign out of this thread.

yeah, im going to leave it and see where it goes.

i had an idea that people talk about whats actually affecting them, rather than just copy pasting their partisan viewpoint onto whats affecting the news cycle, but it will die or live based on what you guys think.

ill come back to it later.

Overcooked roast and people talking politics at dinner. So I mainlined caffeine and spent all night playing Civ 5. Lots of nukes.

muhahahahahahaha

Yeah sorry. Movie clips don't scare me. And im not a nazi so clipsnyou ate choosing are completely irrelevant, I wouldn't expect anything intelligent from a pedophile like you though. Lol @ you, stay mad.

Yeah sorry. Movie clips don't scare me. And im not a nazi so clipsnyou ate choosing are completely irrelevant, I wouldn't expect anything intelligent from a pedophile like you though. Lol @ you, stay mad.
giphy.gif

She goes to rehab tomorrow or she goes

thats harsh man. only thing you can do is support her recovery and not support her addiction. even if that means you guys might need to break up, even if its temporary.

Back