Sparta Wyoming 4 Leduc vs Washington

Yeah but you have to finish the opppnent no? Leduc has a size advantage and experience advantage in Lethwei
Not anymore now that ludic fights for wlc as they have decisions and no timeout. He has not been killing people with headbutts or getting knockouts with them so I don't know how much that really changes things

On twitter apparently luduc said he weighed in fully hydrated at 174.8 which means they are probably about the same or vienot is now bigger. Also Ludic is now claiming on twitter he is going to fight buakaw at 160

I always said leduc is a decent fighter but he is better at marketing himself and self promotion than fighting. He probably doesn't deserve the attention he gets based on fighting ability.

He probably doesn't deserve the attention he gets based on fighting ability.
God knows.
Only place where he was able to get attention was this burma lethwei in burma.
He should fight for example vs Cosmo under K-1 or MT rules in ONE or with someone in MMA to get real attention. Letwhi is not popular at all, small niche even in asia.

even with headbutts ludic can't compete with top fighters. It would be one thing if he was just running right right thru the completion he was facing but he doesn't and anyone that can't walk thru Cyrus Washington is not going to beat a top fighter around his weight class. I would put money on the likes of sittichai,superbon,petmorakot,buakaw or yodsaenklai beating him even thou they all fighter a weight class lower
Leduc isnt naturally a 72kg guy, his weight in MT was usually 70kg. I also think those guys would win more often than not against him but I was addressing the idea that he "gets destroyed against any form of top-tier international competition of the same weight" which I think is a stretch.

Leduc isnt naturally a 72kg guy, his weight in MT was usually 70kg. I also think those guys would win more often than not against him but I was addressing the idea that he "gets destroyed against any form of top-tier international competition of the same weight" which I think is a stretch.
Im not going to argue that he can't beat some guy ranked around 8-10 near his weight but there is a significant skill gap between him and the very top 155-170lb mt and kb fighters

I stick by that statement, I am sorry. Any same weight MT / KB fighter of international top tier level destroys him under any rule set.
And I say that as a Leduc fan. Sorry it is what it is. He is not on that level.

full fight on youtube a sloppy mess in my opinion a ufc fighter with decent stand up who isnt a midget would crack leducs chin let alone a top 80kg kickboxer
he doesnt fight at 70kg like another poster said he is 80kg and 6 foot 2

Leduc is the biggest bum inside kick fighting sports. He’s gonna need 10 limousines to carry him out of the ring when he fights a legit opponent. He only fights midgets

full fight on youtube a sloppy mess in my opinion a ufc fighter with decent stand up who isnt a midget would crack leducs chin let alone a top 80kg kickboxer

Leduc is a bully and tried to bully Liam Harrison. Liam Harrison will KO him easily

Those commentators are dog shit casuals, very annoying to listen to.

Leduc is the biggest bum inside kick fighting sports. He’s gonna need 10 limousines to carry him out of the ring when he fights a legit opponent. He only fights midgets

Not sure he's much worse than 90% of the bums that get gutted by the likes of PTT and Tennueng in Thai Fights, to be honest.

I said he has fought at 70kg, in MT at least. He also had fights at 72, 75, 80 and openweight but I never really saw a big difference in his physique.

The people that PTT fights do not call out and fight midgets
Not uncommon at all for guys in that weight range to fight Thais coming up from lower weight classes. Who did Leduc call out? I know he had a beef with Harrison but iirc that started because Liam went on a social media rant trashing him.

Not uncommon at all for guys in that weight range to fight Thais coming up from lower weight classes. Who did Leduc call out? I know he had a beef with Harrison but iirc that started because Liam went on a social media rant trashing him.
Because Leduc we chatting trash

Because Leduc we chatting trash
Really because my recollection was that Harrison got mad because some random fans were telling him Lethwei was better than MT and he decided to post a social media rant trashing all Lethwei fighters and mentioning Leduc by name, which prompted Leduc to respond. This thread seems to confirm that: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/dave-leduc-lethwei-burmese-boxing-seminar-vegas.3893871/
If you have evidence that Leduc did something before that though I'd be happy to be wrong. I mean I would hope you have some kind of basis for it considering it apparently drives you to call Dave a bully and a bum.

I think you underestimate the advantage of height and reach here.
Really because my recollection was that Harrison got mad because some random fans were telling him Lethwei was better than MT and he decided to post a social media rant trashing all Lethwei fighters and mentioning Leduc by name, which prompted Leduc to respond. This thread seems to confirm that: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/dave-leduc-lethwei-burmese-boxing-seminar-vegas.3893871/
If you have evidence that Leduc did something before that though I'd be happy to be wrong. I mean I would hope you have some kind of basis for it considering it apparently drives you to call Dave a bully and a bum.
He’s the biggest bum inside combat sports

Back