Sparta Wyoming 4 Leduc vs Washington

camygod

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Havent seen anybody mention this event i guess Leduc is not the draw he thinks he is
Aprrently he won
would be nice to see the supposed king of Lethwei fight some legit opponents soon but he seems to like being a big fish in tiny pond

We don't really follow or care about Leduc in here honestly, because as you stated he doesn't fight anyone of note.

What do you mean with that comment ? Have Leduc ducked some tough competition in Lethwei or Lethwei is not enough competitive and mainstream to be consider elite level ?

Lethwei was awesome when the Lekha Moun channel was showing all of the elite fights and bringing in regional level MT champions. Now it seems like the scene is stagnating and the same guys are still just fighting each other. They should bring in Yodwicha to fight Leduc.

Honestly what Leduc has going for him is:
- he fights in a pool of poor talent
- his charisma / looking like a psychopath make him cool

Leduc gets destroyed against any form of top-tier international competition of the same weight.
shame he probably never will fight a legit threat but will still act like a prick on social media
would have loved to see him fight nathan corbett back in the day he would have destroyed leduc

shame he probably never will fight a legit threat but will still act like a prick on social media
would have loved to see him fight nathan corbett back in the day he would have destroyed leduc

Not sure why he is acting like a prick on social media, though. Dude seem pretty cool, as far as I have seen.
Yes, Nathan Corbett probably stops him in one round.

Not sure why he is acting like a prick on social media, though. Dude seem pretty cool, as far as I have seen.
Yes, Nathan Corbett probably stops him in one round.
he spoke shit numerous times about muay thai and also that Buakaw should have asked him permision when he was visiting some templels in Myanmar as its "his country " i think the guy comes across as a prick and shouldnt be acting like that when he is fighting at the level he does but i guess he wants to make a name for himself

he spoke shit numerous times about muay thai and also that Buakaw should have asked him permision when he was visiting some templels in Myanmar as its "his country " i think the guy comes across as a prick and shouldnt be acting like that when he is fighting at the level he does but i guess he wants to make a name for himself

I thought that this was fake news? I.e. that he clarified that he never called out Buakaw, etc.? I honestly don't care too much. I find Leduc pretty cool as I said and he is a fellow Québécois but I am not delusional on his actual fighting skills....Yeah he is overrated AF is what I am saying.

Honestly what Leduc has going for him is:
- he fights in a pool of poor talent
- his charisma / looking like a psychopath make him cool

Leduc gets destroyed against any form of top-tier international competition of the same weight.
In Lethwei rules? I dont see the Jordan Watsons of the MT scene beating him. If you mean kickboxers I think they would have even more trouble considering Lethwei is another degree of seperation beyond MT. Petrosyan for example thinks 3 seconds of clinching is too long, how would he do with endless clinch + Judo throws + the other guy can just hold you and headbutt all night.

Petrosyan for example thinks 3 seconds of clinching is too long, how would he do with endless clinch + Judo throws + the other guy can just hold you and headbutt all night.
Why someone think that if he is doing something others should compete vs him under these rules?
Then why not to invite said guy to the UFC and uncle Dana might gave him to the wolves under MMA rules? Or demand from him to compete under BJJ or Greco - Roman rules or the same Judo?

In western market now MMA and boxing is dominant, then for niche BJJ. Okey, asian market MT too.
Who needs lethwei?
Pro sport isn't kindergarten, my art is better than yours. Where money is more, athletes does come in. Not vice versa.

Why someone think that if he is doing something others should compete vs him under these rules?
Then why not to invite said guy to the UFC and uncle Dana might gave him to the wolves under MMA rules? Or demand from him to compete under BJJ or Greco - Roman rules or the same Judo?

In western market now MMA and boxing is dominant, then for niche BJJ. Okey, asian market MT too.
Who needs lethwei?
Pro sport isn't kindergarten, my art is better than yours. Where money is more, athletes does come in. Not vice versa.
I think Lethwei doesnt pay so well, those guys are there because they are a little bit crazy and driven by pride. I dont think anyone thinks they could beat elite boxers or MMA guys in their own rules.

In Lethwei rules? I dont see the Jordan Watsons of the MT scene beating him. If you mean kickboxers I think they would have even more trouble considering Lethwei is another degree of seperation beyond MT. Petrosyan for example thinks 3 seconds of clinching is too long, how would he do with endless clinch + Judo throws + the other guy can just hold you and headbutt all night.
even with headbutts ludic can't compete with top fighters. It would be one thing if he was just running right right thru the completion he was facing but he doesn't and anyone that can't walk thru Cyrus Washington is not going to beat a top fighter around his weight class. I would put money on the likes of sittichai,superbon,petmorakot,buakaw or yodsaenklai beating him even thou they all fighter a weight class lower

even with headbutts ludic can't compete with top fighters. It would be one thing if he was just running right right thru the completion he was facing but he doesn't and anyone that can't walk thru Cyrus Washington is not going to beat a top fighter around his weight class. I would put money on the likes of sittichai,superbon,petmorakot,buakaw or yodsaenklai beating him even thou they all fighter a weight class lower
I think he would beat someone lile Jimmy Vienot

vienot is about the level I see ludic but I would still favor vienot slightly as he has a much stronger clinch game imo
Yeah but you have to finish the opppnent no? Leduc has a size advantage and experience advantage in Lethwei

Back