Sparring golden gloves champ!!

Just find a good gym. Forget about private trainers. find a gym that does classes, pads and isn't some upmarket wankfest. Find something old school.
You need padwork imo Khan....doesn't need to be frankie edgar....just a legit coach will be fine

I got all that today and some sparring but because of my dad unexpectedly picking me up even tho i didny text him back i had to do only one round of sparring.

But during the boxing technique and skills class. I do try not to be so wild. But i feel i am. Although my ring name is el salvaje lol

But i asked my instructor to correct me on that if he seemd going to wild on the bag doing bagwork. He said i dont seem too wild. And he said do it again. I did that same thing i did and he said yeah you dont seem too wild.

And im like to him i do feel like i am being to wild. And hes like whats your definition of being wild. And im like using more energy then i necessary. And hes like well it looks good to me. So hes the boxing instructor im not so i guess ill take his word for it.

Then after that i sparred with a guy who wants to fight hes never had an amatuer fight. I did do good but my dad was outside waiting for me and i been there for 5 hrs lol just hitting the bag every now and then correcting my own footwork. Ive been my own biggest critic ever since that silverback fight. But the first 3 hrs was just doing nothing i would hit the bag for a bit sometimes just fucking around and working on a few shitz also keeping my hands up and trying to remember that.

Then i did the "boxing conditioning class" which was ACTUALLY A KICKBOXING conditioning class but i hadnt kicked in a while so i decided to do it. That shit was a killer lol.

Then i did the ACTUAL boxing class that was techniques and shit.

Honestly if anything this ufc gym is different from the other jawns. Cuz i think frankie hand picked the instructors himself. Cuz my boy charles over there (assistant muay thai instructor at ama fight club) is an instructor there now. A few people from ama fight club are there and i believe carnicella mma too. Frankies only teaching bjj tho.

But honestly this specific UFC gym woupd be better to train at then any others cuz ik a few of the instructors here and they are the real deal and not really fittness instructors.

Back