Sparring gloves..

WeaponX12

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I'm looking for a very high quality glove that'll cushion the blows i give to people (sparring), and that can also be used for mma training or clinchwork. Any suggestions?

I like the Windy Thai Style training gloves...if you want to go to the 18 oz it might slow you down a little bit and take a little out of the punches that you throw.

I want something lighter than 18oz, i've heard the ringside ultimate training glove is pretty good.

Combat Sports training gloves, NOT the cage gloves. Right price and they hold up well.

I want something lighter than 18oz, i've heard the ringside ultimate training glove is pretty good.

I wasn't sure if you were looking for MMA style gloves or boxing gloves, but with this post I see you want the latter. Those Ringside Ultimates are great gloves. You don't need the 18 unless you're a big hw, but get 16 oz if you're going to be sparring with them mainly.

For straight sparring Ringside IMF's are a great glove. Also i have Windy training gloves both 16oz. and they are great aswell. THe ringsides are more forgiving on my partners but the windys are easy on easy off.

I was also looking for a sparring glove that can be uses also as a grappling mit. I dont know what sizes they come in

Back