Spare a thought

For the poor bastard who stopped me in a cold rain yesterday asking me to buy him some shoes.

I had a lot to do, and I wasn't in the most generous mood, so I made some noncommittal comment and went on. I had the money, I felt a little guilty, but I didn't help him.

It kept me up half the night while I listened to the rain keep pouring down.

Next time some poor guy just wants some shoes or something, I'm helping.
Wow, I'm really disappointed in you if I'm being honest.

<Prem974>

A lot of people need a lot of stuff. Sometimes you give, sometimes you don't. Or you never do either I don't fuckin know I'm drunk and life is a real ma'fucka.

If there was a god, everyone would have what they need.
Ah but see, we do! We are born with everything we need to survive. Our ego leads us another direction though. :)

lol@feeling guilt

I hate these fucking beggars. Just the other day I made this guy apologize to me. He asked as I was going in the store. I ignored him, as I always do. But then as I'm walking out he had the nerve to ask AGAIN.

I started to get escalated and lose my shit and he quickly apologized for asking again and bothering me.

I'm like 2-3 more times being asked for change away from spitting on them as a response.

and for the record, this was a mid 30s able bodied man. Like it always is. I'm not talking about 65 year old legitimately homeless people.

lol@feeling guilt

I hate these fucking beggars. Just the other day I made this guy apologize to me. He asked as I was going in the store. I ignored him, as I always do. But then as I'm walking out he had the nerve to ask AGAIN.

I started to get escalated and lose my shit and he quickly apologized for asking again and bothering me.

I'm like 2-3 more times being asked for change away from spitting on them as a response.

and for the record, this was a mid 30s able bodied man. Like it always is. I'm not talking about 65 year old legitimately homeless people.

you sound like a guy who has yellows in real life too.

you sound like a guy who has yellows in real life too.
Im a polite and respectful guy. Believe me or not, its whatever. But I am DONE with these people. D. O. N. E.

I cant walk into a fucking gas station with out being bothered by some loser asking for change. Always smoking a cigarette right by the door just waiting to ask each and every person that comes through, so they can buy another pack of cigs, or a blunt wrap, or a 40. I'm sick of it and I can no longer hold in my disgust.

Im a polite and respectful guy. Believe me or not, its whatever. But I am DONE with these people. D. O. N. E.

I cant walk into a fucking gas station with out being bothered by some loser asking for change. Always smoking a cigarette right by the door just waiting to ask each and every person that comes through, so they can buy another pack of cigs, or a blunt wrap, or a 40. I'm sick of it and I can no longer hold in my disgust.
hmm, there's more to this story I'm sure.

have you ever hooked on the streets before?

Idk, idk everything man!
nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif

For the poor bastard who stopped me in a cold rain yesterday asking me to buy him some shoes.

I had a lot to do, and I wasn't in the most generous mood, so I made some noncommittal comment and went on. I had the money, I felt a little guilty, but I didn't help him.

It kept me up half the night while I listened to the rain keep pouring down.

Next time some poor guy just wants some shoes or something, I'm helping.
Sneakers are a serious addiction!!

Back