Spare a thought

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
For the poor bastard who stopped me in a cold rain yesterday asking me to buy him some shoes.

I had a lot to do, and I wasn't in the most generous mood, so I made some noncommittal comment and went on. I had the money, I felt a little guilty, but I didn't help him.

It kept me up half the night while I listened to the rain keep pouring down.

Next time some poor guy just wants some shoes or something, I'm helping.

shit maybe i'd would have gave him some money but im not buying fucking shoes for somebody

anyway the guy was most likely gonna buy crack

shit maybe i'd would have gave him some money but im not buying fucking shoes for somebody

anyway the guy was most likely gonna buy crack
He actually said he wasn't asking for money, just for me to walk into the nearby store with him and buy him shoes.
He needed em.

He actually said he wasn't asking for money, just for me to walk into the nearby store with him and buy him shoes.
He needed em.
you think that guy had a job interview somewhere

whats good having the shoes if you can get a fresh fit
tenor.gif

It was Cerrone asking for shoes, he took them off before he took a dive

Fuck him and his shoeless feet, Murica is the greatest country in the World, because only the strong survive
<TheDonald>

He actually said he wasn't asking for money, just for me to walk into the nearby store with him and buy him shoes. He needed em.

Where I'm from that sounds like a setup. Not saying it was, could be legit and I like doing the right thing but you need to consider what you may have avoided at another place in time

Go find him, make it right
Agree. @Overpressure would it be out of your way to try and find the dude? I don’t know where you live, but here in the Midwest it’s snowy and cold as shit. Maybe you could find him and make his day.

Where I'm from that sounds like a setup. Not saying it was, could be legit and I like doing the right thing but you need to consider what you may have avoided at another place in time
Sure. We call it that here too.
I was cautious enough that I walked away.

But I can't think what harm could've come from buying him shoes. Worst case, he decides I'm a mark and hits me up for money in the future.

Agree. @Overpressure would it be out of your way to try and find the dude? I don’t know where you live, but here in the Midwest it’s snowy and cold as shit. Maybe you could find him and make his day.
Mid Michigan.

I'm going to see if I can find him. He didn't have any particular features that made him stand out, so don't know if I'll recognize him, but I took a good look at his busted, soaked zips.

Mid Michigan.

I'm going to see if I can find him. He didn't have any particular features that made him stand out, so don't know if I'll recognize him, but I took a good look at his busted, soaked zips.
Good luck. You seem like a good dude, I hope you’re able to work it out.

Back