Spann or Smith?

Psychojoe86

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think Spann will get a ko/tko, although Smith is historically very durable. Who wins?

If I had a bit of faith in Spann's Fight IQ, I'd be more confident in picking him, it still blows my mind to this day how he had Walker DEAD to rights on Queer Street only to shoot for a takedown and get his head elbowed into Oblivion.

I want him to get the KO, but you'll never know with him, he's very much inconsistent with how he performs for someone with his kind of Power.

If I had a bit of faith in Spann's Fight IQ, I'd be more confident in picking him, it still blows my mind to this day how he had Walker DEAD to rights on Queer Street only to shoot for a takedown and get his head elbowed into Oblivion.

I want him to get the KO, but you'll never know with him, he's very much inconsistent with how he performs for someone with his kind of Power.
Good point. Still, tho Spann has only one recent loss, in a fight he almost won. Maybe Smith outgrinds him tho

Tough fight to pick….leaning on Smith taking over late

I like Smith by 3rd or 4th rpund RNC, but I could see Spann ko/tkoing him in the first or 2nd.

spann. smith chin might go out. spann hits hard.

Back