Media Spanish was my 1st language , that immigrant work ethic!

So fucking what I am an immigrant too. But I am not trying to get some points for it.

My mothers side are Jewish immigrants, they definitely deserve some points for what they went through.

Going for that modelo money

Because it doesn’t matter where you came from, just that you remind everybody each chance you get

Spanich was my first language as well, immigrant mentality ftw.

Every immigrant had to learn English when migrating here. Its part of the journey and people born here in the States don't know the struggle.

Hespect my immigrants!

When you go to a foreign country not knowing the language it's always going be a struggle

If you were an immigrant you would have known that
When you go to a foreign country not knowing the language it's always going be a struggle

If you were an immigrant you would have known that

He was born in and lived in the US...? At that age it is not a struggle for most. My son's first language is Spanish and he had no difficulty learning English as his primary language. Kids at that age don't even really know they are learning a different language, they are just learning language.

He was born in and lived in the US...? At that age it is not a struggle for most. My son's first language is Spanish and he had no difficulty learning English as his primary language. Kids at that age don't even really know they are learning a different language, they are just learning language.
with all respect, since I am a nice person

509a150e179d335c03044c9dc6aceed273ab17c6bcdab42f07bd03a8a5e6e114.jpg

Wah wah wah.. such a victim

After kicking down Dillashaw after he got framed by the corrupt establishment, it sickens me that he is playing the victim card once again.

As for hard workers, these folks ain't hard working. It's just liberal propaganda. Just do your research and you'll know that I'm telling the truth.

Wah wah wah.. such a victim

After kicking down Dillashaw after he got framed by the corrupt establishment, it sickens me that he is playing the victim card once again.

As for hard workers, these folks ain't hard working. It's just liberal propaganda. Just do your research and you'll know that I'm telling the truth.
Myth busted by a very well known and respected member

What is the meaning of life?

no aztec warrior is a foreigner in the americas bro
Too short to be a majestic Aztec warrior prolly more Mayan which would make him a manlet foreigner
<LordRoose>

Cejudo might've surpassed Tony as the cringiest fighter in mma

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back