Spanish town to vote on name change

It might explain the historical background of such religiously themed towns. You are quite the historian it seems. I did not know there is a difference between "irrelevant history" and "relevant history". Interesting.

Well i obviously meant how is it relevant in regards to the topic.

I still cant see where you are going with this... :icon_conf

Then you don't know very much about Spanish history^^

well, you are very unclear in your posts, and you do make conclusions that are based on nothing...

so i am really not sure what we are discussing here

well, you are very unclear in your posts, and you do make conclusions that are based on nothing...

so i am really not sure what we are discussing here

It all seems quite simple, not sure if I can help you out. You mentioned the supposedly non-existent historical value of the town's name, I commented about Spanish religious history which may give us more insights into why this town has such a name. And then you lost track of the conversation.

It all seems quite simple, not sure if I can help you out. You mentioned the supposedly non-existent historical value of the town's name, I commented about Spanish religious history which may give us more insights into why this town has such a name. And then you lost track of the conversation.

Ok, so the what historical value are we talking about here? That Iberia was a place of 3 religions? The bad treatment of jews? Reconquista?

What historical value do towns names have?

Ok, so the what historical value are we talking about here? That Iberia was a place of 3 religions? The bad treatment of jews? Reconquista?

The bad treatment of the Jews, and possible causes would be a good start.

The bad treatment of the Jews, and possible causes would be a good start.

There are many factors that came into play, but i hope you don't mean that "fall" of Iberia is to blame on the jews...

"I'm voting no on this name change. I was born a killjewian, and I'll die a killjewian".

Back