Social Spanish left + Muslims seek to turn the Cathedral of Cordoba into Mosque , along with being a church

This is awesome. So glad they are doing this and showing the world how people of different religions can share one holy ground. The Muslims were kicked out from here and it was there ground originally. It really is so kind of them to be willing to share with Christians instead of demand it all back. Another example of Muslims looking for peace

<{Heymansnicker}>

Ok, wasn’t sure this was a troll account before, now I’m positive it’s a troll account.

I would say the Polynesians were the first to master blue water navigation. When they went out in rafts, they knew where they were going, it wasn't just aimlessly drifting in the ocean hoping to find land. They had a map/chart made of twigs that showed the direction of currents.

Polynesians were the greatest seafarers ever, owing to how early they navigated the oceans and the limited tools at their disposal.

Did you mean to type British or English when you wrote Polynesians?

Did you mean to type British or English when you wrote Polynesians?
I think he's got a point. They did as much, or more, with less. The places they got to, and thrived in, is really amazing. They didn't militarize on in the water like the English or other euro powers, but their exploits throughout the world's oceans was as impressive, or more so, than the English.

Last edited:
Dude, why did they travel like that? It's nuts. The loss rate must have been high. Amazing stuff.
Anyhow the spanish were able to bring cargo with them and made trade with their ships. On a pre industrial level. The Polynesians only kept up communication and limited trade. I get what you're saying, but there are things that are different
Yeah, the Norsemen also went to the Americas but you just can't compare with the Portuguese and Spanish, they were the first to be able to basically sail anywhere in the world and come back routinely and record what they did. Losses were high due to scurvy mostly.
The Chinese probably had the capability to sail to the Americas in the 15th century too, but they didn't, so they're out.

Or in other words, the Iberians went to China, India, Japan, Polynesia, Americas, none of these went to Europe or anywhere out of their region.

This is how it starts. When they are weak they play nice and ask to share. When they are strong they take it all.

'm a liberal, the classical kind. That pretty much makes me a racist alt-right in the eyes of today's "progressive" liberal SJWs. I'm of the opinion that Abrahamic religions are a plague upon this earth in practice, with Islam being the worse of them all. While Christianity and Judaism have mostly softened and evolved, Islam remains to be as barbaric as it was in the Middle Ages.

Anyone worshipping a genocidal pedophile as the perfect human being should automatically be disqualified from immigration to the West.

Last edited:
We are in the exact same boat brother. I was 100% a democrat 20 years ago when things still made sense.

As for this "turn the church into a mosque" bullshit, fuck them. I say put pictures of pigs fucking all over the outside before giving in to that shit.

Sad part is I see France giving in to that shit.
Pictures? You could just spray pig's blood all over the place.

Hopefully the Spanish still have some sense left, and put up some beautiful paintings in their church instead.
b5196a187e90a41454d100124df7372a.jpg
Medieval Jon Jones running away from authority.

Another problem with the left is they don't understand either power dynamics or symbolism, or the combination of the two. The Arab/Muslim world seems obsessed with power dynamics. The smallest gestures. Like years ago when Bush was with Saudi royalty and was in a posture that nobody in the west would blink at but the Arab world saw as submissive and trumpeted it in their media. If they jump on an opening of weakness that small, just imagine what blatant aggressive symbolism even an idiot can see will do for their cause. It pumps them the fuck up. lol. The left does not understand how much this matters. The Muslim world thinks we are the biggest pussies and it is reinforced daily.

This is why I suggested before that Press. Obama behead a captured ISIL member in the oval office.

Maybe Trump should do it the shock value alone might make their Wild Imams think twice.

Heck if the POTUS can go crazy Jihad imagine what would the real crazies do against Islamists.

The cucks just want to bend over

It is very frightening, the modern day liberal. Literally embracing your exicutioner
It's all an elaborate scheme to commit suicide.

2ztevic.jpg

2016 we landed in Madrid and went into the city. This banner was hanging on one of the government buildings in the center of town. I had to take a picture.

I love Spain. I've been there 3 times.

But these fucking idiots are asking to get bent over.

Yeah, the Norsemen also went to the Americas but you just can't compare with the Portuguese and Spanish, they were the first to be able to basically sail anywhere in the world and come back routinely and record what they did. Losses were high due to scurvy mostly.
The Chinese probably had the capability to sail to the Americas in the 15th century too, but they didn't, so they're out.

Or in other words, the Iberians went to China, India, Japan, Polynesia, Americas, none of these went to Europe or anywhere out of their region.
Word the Norse were rolling deep, but Greenland was at the end of their ability to supply on any level. Even that needed expensive ivory and furs to make good. While the spanish and Portuguese were rolling up spice and gold from half way around the world. The ships as you said made it there and back, while carrying significant cargo. No one else was doing that. How many people in Hawaii ever left the island chain?

Back