Spanish bouncer slaps drunk idiot unconscious

Usually you would need a reasonable fear of physical harm to make that case if hands aren't being thrown. One thing I learned quickly from years of kickboxing was when you're safe vs when you're not. So I would never allow an angry patron within a cheap shot range of my face. Being 6'4 my reach was farther than most, so if I was in an argument I would stand back farther than my own reach. If they tried to close the gap I would literally stiff arm them in the chest and ask them not to come closer to me. If I could take a step back I usually would. It's all about deescalation in that job, and a lot of bouncers think they'll just get to fuck people up and want that instead. That's the difference in professional club security and some bullshit bouncer.

Also a big concern outside was I was always armed. Dealing with the rap community we had tons of gang and drug activity in the club, and several shooting incidents in the parking lot. So if I was working inside, I would leave my firearm in my locker, but outside I carried concealed. I can specifically remember this time two guys tried to jump me because I stopped one of them from pissing on my door. I ended up backed into the staircase to funnel them and had to draw my weapon. I yelled that if they didn't back up I was going to pop them and they ran off. The last thing you want is to be in a physical altercation when you have a weapon on you. If it slips out of the holster or someone gets a hold of it, then big problems for everyone are about to happen.

Tons of big brawls on the inside. Tons of shooting and stabbings on the outside. Several coworkers were shot at, a few killed, and tons of injuries. I'm very much glad to be out of that life now.

Ok so generally, the common rule here is that if you take a step back but the other guy gets within arm's length while screaming / being threatening, then it is your right to clock him?

Obviously I am not talking about an argument started with a person already right next to you like in a line or something. I mean more like when distance is being closed by only one person.

Ok so generally, the common rule here is that if you take a step back but the other guy gets within arm's length while screaming / being threatening, then it is your right to clock him?

Obviously I am not talking about an argument started with a person already right next to you like in a line or something. I mean more like when distance is being closed by only one person.

It varies by state, but the usual rule of thumb is "do you reasonably assume they are going to commit a violent act against you?"

A person is justified in threatening or using force against another person when, and to the extent that, he/she reasonably believes that such threat or force is necessary to defend himselfYherself or a third person against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. A person is justified in using force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm only if that person reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent death or great bodily injury to himself/herself or a third person or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

The State has the burden of proving beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant was not justified.

State v. Shepperd, 253 Ga. 321 (1984) Bishop v. State, 271 Ga. 291 (1999) (Give the following only as appropriate.)

A person is not justified in using force, if that person

a) initially provokes the use of force against himself/herself with the intent to use such force as an excuse to inflict bodily harm upon the assailant; or

b) is attempting to commit, is committing, or is fleeing after the commission or attempted commission of a felony (define arguable felony); or

c) was the aggressor or was engaged in a combat by agreement, unless the person withdraws from the encounter and effectively communicates his/her intent to withdraw to the other person, and the other person still continues or threatens to continue the use of unlawful force.

These are the laws which I was bound by for stand your ground. Now I could use reasonable force to remove someone from the property, but I couldn't strike them unless I feared for my safety in some way. If the police disagree with you, you can still wind up in jail with charges and have to fight in court. Usually police would have our backs to the degree that we could reasonably handle issues without worrying about anything and as long as we didn't cause serious injury they wouldn't question our tactics.

He learned everything he knows about playing dead from the goat
ufc_100_lesnar_brock_frank_mir_6.jpg

Bottle bravery lead so much suckers astray...

Wonder if people would be cool with the bouncer doing that to a woman. The little guy presents about as much threat as one.

When I walk into a bar I say hey to the bouncers and when I leave I say goodnight.

You don't walk in acting like a dick and you don't stick around afterward drunk trying to talk to them either. Just get in and GTFO out. They have zero interest in your drunk ramblings or "serious talk" you try to engage them in after you leave.

Plus if shit does happen to go down and they see you're in it, they're more likely to have your side because they recognize you as that guy who doesn't act like an idiot and annoy people.

though drunk guy deserved the slap, bouncer literally could've done this and accomplished almost the same thing, except with spectators laughing their asses off and without drunken idiot potentially slamming his head off of the concrete:
tenor.gif

Bro even heavily drunk most people don't act like that.
I think the guy is a homosexual or has homosexual tendencies.
That heavyset security guard was attractive to him, he tried to touch his pecs, etc.
It’s called violent retardation

that was actually nice of the bouncer. he could have been a lot rougher, but he realized how wasted that moron was, and it only required a hard slap and some leverage, for the guy to learn his lesson. glad the bouncer didn't close-fist punch the guy, and really make him suffer.

Shoved him like T2 in the mental hospital, bouncers body didn't even move back an inch

Big guy should have picked him up and rocked him to sleep.

At least the grate broke his fall.

Back