Spanish bouncer slaps drunk idiot unconscious

Poor guy was taught how to handle his alcohol in brutal fashion. I have already done my fair share of stupid, terribly embarrassing shit (luckily not recorded), but I have always knew better than messing with bouncers.

Last edited:
Why are weirdos are always doing some gay shit to be "funny"
<36>

i usually use more violence but that was funny if someone can shoop baby yoda slaping him that would make my year

Is this the sort of situation where if it was in America that bouncer could get sued into Bolivian?

That has fucken made my day bahahahaha

Alot of bouncers seem like roid raging assholes but this guy was definitely in the right.

I'll admit that they probably have a job where they are forced to deal with drunk obnoxious people all the time so I can imagine the frustration and stress they might be under.

Alot of bouncers seem like roid raging assholes but this guy was definitely in the right.

I'll admit that they probably have a job where they are forced to deal with drunk obnoxious people all the time so I can imagine the frustration and stress they might be under.

Check out my bouncer thread for real life stories lol

Very satisfying to watch that. Don't like the bear, he ain't paid enough to put up with your shit.

If you are dancing like that in front of anyone, especially a bouncer you need to be slapped like this.

the bouncer sort of gave him a warning by sending him flying with the first shove he definitely deserved that for not qutting after that. that bouncer also had colossal hands and arms *HOMO INTENDED*

As someone who was a bouncer for some of the top clubs in a major city, this is the type of shit that will get you fired or in jail real quick. It's not cool to strike a patron or someone on the street like that for multiple reasons. One, it's unnecessary. You can simply push him back without throwing him to the ground as you're not in danger. Two, that first shove could have killed the kid. He was shoved with force right next to the edge of a wall and onto a hard surface. If he had landed the wrong way, dude is brain dead. If that kid was injured, he could have gone to jail or been sued here as @Clear Winner was asking.

This behavior is the exact thing that bouncers are supposed to not do. Our job was to be the clear headed person in the room of intoxicated people. Minimize risk, not create havoc. Dude slaps a patron in a real establishment for dancing too close to you, and you're out of a job. The only time it's acceptable to throw hands for any reason is if you're defending yourself against violence.

I passed lot years in the club scene as customer and a good 3 as security staff

In the countless beating i seen, bouncers has been "in the wrong" (as they was still doing their job, but handled it so bad to end up in the wrong) once, maybe two times at best
Essentially the other side ever throwed hands first

Keep reading the roid rage thing, yet i seen bouncers show lot of self control compared to average person, if not more
Most have even more control than the dude on the vid, who still gone gentle and yet took unnecessary risk

Specially when you count that the club if sued drop it on the security agency, and the security agency drop it on the individual for "not following agency guidelines" lol

Last edited:
bro just wanted the bouncer to bounce with him.

Oh God do I like seeing provocative people get put back in place.

A question though, in terms of the law, I never know anymore. In order to hit someone you need to be physically threatened to invoke self defense. Does some ass hat getting in your face and dancing like that constitute a threat? I mean one could argue that the bouncer was never threatened?

As someone who was a bouncer for some of the top clubs in a major city, this is the type of shit that will get you fired or in jail real quick. It's not cool to strike a patron or someone on the street like that for multiple reasons. One, it's unnecessary. You can simply push him back without throwing him to the ground as you're not in danger. Two, that first shove could have killed the kid. He was shoved with force right next to the edge of a wall and onto a hard surface. If he had landed the wrong way, dude is brain dead. If that kid was injured, he could have gone to jail or been sued here as @Clear Winner was asking.

This behavior is the exact thing that bouncers are supposed to not do. Our job was to be the clear headed person in the room of intoxicated people. Minimize risk, not create havoc. Dude slaps a patron in a real establishment for dancing too close to you, and you're out of a job. The only time it's acceptable to throw hands for any reason is if you're defending yourself against violence.

Hey look, it's "that guy". What took you so long?

Not in here lol

Oh God do I like seeing provocative people get put back in place.

A question though, in terms of the law, I never know anymore. In order to hit someone you need to be physically threatened to invoke self defense. Does some ass hat getting in your face and dancing like that constitute a threat? I mean one could argue that the bouncer was never threatened?

In here touching the bouncer like that would already have been enough for use of force

Dont know about usa

I’m generally a talk it out before physical force type of guy but I think this chap got a well deserved free lesson that will last him a lifetime.

Alcohol messes with with the hippocampus (memory formation), so actually he won't remember the lesson <Fedor23>

Back