Spaghetti by goofs for goofs

against my better judgment i gave you a like but i don't follow the reference

Watch the video.. he is getting out of jail for good behavior.

Do you not Con Air ? what kind of sherbro are you..

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I dabble in a lot of meat substitute recipes that are awesome. It's all in the prep... & if you put it in sauce, then it's almost invisible.

For example... when we make tacoz... I hard fry a fist sized onion with an equal amount of portabellas (both largely diced) in olive oil... (stir every now & then) until they reduce way down & are almost carmelized, then a half stick of butter to finish off the flavoring... then I stir in some imitation beef crumblez.

kicproductimage-120658_grillers_crumbles_1.png

with about a cup of water... & a bunch of taco seasoning... & just let it simmer for a half hour to an hour until the water is reduced, & it looks like taco meat. Put your taco's or burritoes together as you normally would. I honestly like this better than meat taco'z from a restaurant.

Can do the same thing, but leave out the taco seasoning, but put garlic & italian seasoning in there... & then when it gets reduced, just add it to spaghetti sauce ...& then spill it on your Reylo shirt. :D

I've used these crumbles before to make tacos. Threw in a can of Ro Tel and some diced onions and let it simmer. Wasn't too bad and I always intended to use it again but haven't gotten around to it yet.

(Also, the Spicy Black Bean burger from Morning Star is pretty good if I remember right. Its been a while. Used to date a vegetarian.)

So I got the urge for some good home made spaghetti so I said why not and I looked up missus Morrison (if you don't know who she is don't worry you will) and I fallowed her classic recipe and instructions.

Now no one makes spaghetti better then the good old murican' chefs yes you heard me right not even those Italians can't match what America's kitchen can offer you! Not even them Canadians and they are good at everything they do, true story.

Fallowed Mrs. Morrison instructions down to a T and everything came out great and I had me a nice meal.

Wait!... the story isn't over so yea I just made spaghetti but it came at a terrible price I have stained my favorite Reylo (big SW fan) shirt in the process and I'm a little bummed out by that, yea yet I know sherdog is a safe place and you guys will be understanding and sympathetic.

VAIEkTB.png

You think it will wash out ?

But don't worry for me I got my lucky back up just in case something extreme happens! (and it did lol)

My second favorite Reylo shirt:
RPNDaNT.png

Discuss, no really I mean it please discuss.

Post your favorite recipes or pictures or whatever you would like!

Reylo forever!!! Can’t wait to see her spin off series because Kylo definitely Force impregnated her

So I got the urge for some good home made spaghetti so I said why not and I looked up missus Morrison (if you don't know who she is don't worry you will) and I fallowed her classic recipe and instructions.

Now no one makes spaghetti better then the good old murican' chefs yes you heard me right not even those Italians can't match what America's kitchen can offer you! Not even them Canadians and they are good at everything they do, true story.

Fallowed Mrs. Morrison instructions down to a T and everything came out great and I had me a nice meal.

Wait!... the story isn't over so yea I just made spaghetti but it came at a terrible price I have stained my favorite Reylo (big SW fan) shirt in the process and I'm a little bummed out by that, yea yet I know sherdog is a safe place and you guys will be understanding and sympathetic.

VAIEkTB.png

You think it will wash out ?

But don't worry for me I got my lucky back up just in case something extreme happens! (and it did lol)

My second favorite Reylo shirt:
RPNDaNT.png

Discuss, no really I mean it please discuss.

Post your favorite recipes or pictures or whatever you would like!

This post, oh this post

Listen here.... you need to delete that gif.

lol

I'm going to be honest - this was the most shocking part of the show

I seriously can't believe they filmed that and put it in

When i was a kid , we didn't have any puppets telling us to eat our vegetables and making broccoli fun. We just got a beatin if didn't eat them
Why TF are you quoting my comment from a dick size thread in a Spaghetti thread haha.

Not all Canadians are bad, just know this...eh

Back