Spaghetti by goofs for goofs

That's how we make spaghetti in Canada.
As a vegan do you do meat substitutes? Or do you prefer to go with straight up all natural whole foods?

I eat vegan and vegetarian a lot but I hate any meat subs, unless it's beans/lentils/vag etc, it's not the same

It's like lesbians with strap ons, no no no, you chose not to, you don't get to do that

As a vegan do you do meat substitutes? Or do you prefer to go with straight up all natural whole foods?

I eat vegan and vegetarian a lot but I hate any meat subs, unless it's beans/lentils/vag etc, it's not the same

It's like lesbians with strap ons, no no no, you chose not to, you don't get to do that

you ever put a strap on on backwards and do two chicks at once?

do you do meat substitutes
I dabble in a lot of meat substitute recipes that are awesome. It's all in the prep... & if you put it in sauce, then it's almost invisible.

For example... when we make tacoz... I hard fry a fist sized onion with an equal amount of portabellas (both largely diced) in olive oil... (stir every now & then) until they reduce way down & are almost carmelized, then a half stick of butter to finish off the flavoring... then I stir in some imitation beef crumblez.

kicproductimage-120658_grillers_crumbles_1.png

with about a cup of water... & a bunch of taco seasoning... & just let it simmer for a half hour to an hour until the water is reduced, & it looks like taco meat. Put your taco's or burritoes together as you normally would. I honestly like this better than meat taco'z from a restaurant.

Can do the same thing, but leave out the taco seasoning, but put garlic & italian seasoning in there... & then when it gets reduced, just add it to spaghetti sauce ...& then spill it on your Reylo shirt. :D

@Clippy I had my last post just barely off of clicking to post it & you had already liked it... lol...

What sorcery is this? :eek:

magic%2Bpaper%2Bclip%2Btrick.jpg

I dabble in a lot of meat substitute recipes that are awesome. It's all in the prep... & if you put it in sauce, then it's almost invisible.

For example... when we make tacoz... I hard fry a fist sized onion with an equal amount of portabellas (both largely diced) in olive oil... (stir every now & then) until they reduce way down & are almost carmelized, then a half stick of butter to finish off the flavoring... then I stir in some imitation beef crumblez.

kicproductimage-120658_grillers_crumbles_1.png

with about a cup of water... & a bunch of taco seasoning... & just let it simmer for a half hour to an hour until the water is reduced, & it looks like taco meat. Put your taco's or burritoes together as you normally would. I honestly like this better than meat taco'z from a restaurant.

Can do the same thing, but leave out the taco seasoning, but put garlic & italian seasoning in there... & then when it gets reduced, just add it to spaghetti sauce ...& then spill it on your Reylo shirt. :D
I hope you feel bad when you eat it, all those beautiful fresh veg that would love to be chopped up and turned into tacos, they're crying in the dirt because you chose the strap on option

Thing that pisses me off about a lot of restaurants that do vegetarian food, it's always got to have a ton or potatoes of cheese. And I eat neither

Vegan food is awesome, but if you go to a restaurant that only has a couple of options, they always suck

cheesy potato risotto, mmmm fuck off

It annoys me that this keeps coming up on Sherdog
eyJpdSI6ImRhYmUzOTk1YjBlNGI2OTI1MDI3OWQwNjY0NGQ4NDZjODJlYTMyNjNjNzkyNjlhYTFiNTBlOTdjZmU0NzM4YmYiLCJ3IjoyMTAsImgiOjE0MCwiZCI6MS41LCJjcyI6MCwiZiI6MH0.jpg

SJWs made him go on a diet

Back