Spaghetti by goofs for goofs

One MMA Fan

@Gold
Reaction score
So I got the urge for some good home made spaghetti so I said why not and I looked up missus Morrison (if you don't know who she is don't worry you will) and I fallowed her classic recipe and instructions.

Now no one makes spaghetti better then the good old murican' chefs yes you heard me right not even those Italians can't match what America's kitchen can offer you! Not even them Canadians and they are good at everything they do, true story.

Fallowed Mrs. Morrison instructions down to a T and everything came out great and I had me a nice meal.

Wait!... the story isn't over so yea I just made spaghetti but it came at a terrible price I have stained my favorite Reylo (big SW fan) shirt in the process and I'm a little bummed out by that, yea yet I know sherdog is a safe place and you guys will be understanding and sympathetic.

VAIEkTB.png

You think it will wash out ?

But don't worry for me I got my lucky back up just in case something extreme happens! (and it did lol)

My second favorite Reylo shirt:
RPNDaNT.png

Discuss, no really I mean it please discuss.

Post your favorite recipes or pictures or whatever you would like!

Last edited:
Cool shirts.

Shame about the stain bud maybe get some stain remover or something.

I like spaghetti too sometimes I spill it so don't feel bad.

I gotta figure you held your head at a weird angle while you wrote that mess.

I gotta figure you held your head at a weird angle while you wrote that mess.

My pride was affected by I figured sherbros will be supportive.

Hey are you by any chance from the Detroit area ? (I know random)

Thanks man.. I hope I can get my Nr.1 shirt all clean and nice tho.

I'm sure you will get lots of suggestions for getting that stain out bud. Good idea to start a thread about it so we can discuss this with lots of people.

How would you handle this @Clippy?

there's this place called Luigi's Italian by my house, they serve really good spaghetti. It's made by an old italian lady

o.jpg

there's this place called Luigi's Italian by my house, they serve really good spaghetti. It's made by an old italian lady

o.jpg

I'd put on my favorite black t-shirt and eat the hell out of that, it looks tasty.

You haven't lived till you spilled Octopus Skeddiez on your shirt :cool:

6.JPG

So I got the urge for some good home made spaghetti so I said why not and I looked up missus Morrison (if you don't know who she is don't worry you will) and I fallowed her classic recipe and instructions.

Now no one makes spaghetti better then the good old murican' chefs yes you heard me right not even those Italians can't match what America's kitchen can offer you! Not even them Canadians and they are good at everything they do, true story.

Fallowed Mrs. Morrison instructions down to a T and everything came out great and I had me a nice meal.

Wait!... the story isn't over so yea I just made spaghetti but it came at a terrible price I have stained my favorite Reylo (big SW fan) shirt in the process and I'm a little bummed out by that, yea yet I know sherdog is a safe place and you guys will be understanding and sympathetic.

VAIEkTB.png

You think it will wash out ?

But don't worry for me I got my lucky back up just in case something extreme happens! (and it did lol)

My second favorite Reylo shirt:
K

Discuss, no really I mean it please discuss.

The rumor is Kylo has a spaghetti noodle between his legs.

Back