Spadafora stabbing family members yet again

The Can Opener

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Former IBF lightweight world champion Paul Spadafora was tasered and arrested by police on Wednesday evening according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. The 41-year-old “Pittsburg Kid” allegedly came home high and stabbed his brother in the thigh. When police were summoned, tasers were required to subdue him. Reportedly Spadafora threatened to kill the arresting officers, tried to push one down a flight of stairs and was forced to wear a mask to stop him from spitting.

From fightnews.

This class act needs to stop spending his life pretending to be Micheal Meyers.

Forcing him to wear a mask because he wouldn't stop spitting is mildly amusing.

Sad story but let's look at the bright side: He got a win in his first fight since the 2.5 year layoff

Also you better hope you don't get Paul as your secret Santa. You get him an iPad and he gives you a knife wound.

What a waste of a life. Fuck That Guy!

HIDE THE PRUNO, BOYS SPADDY'S BACK!

In ten years, they will be pointing to head trauma as a major causes in boxers doing stupid shit. Find me a sport where people get their head rattled and I'll point you to a bunch of head cases.

Dude is a moron, best known for giving an out-of-shape Mayweather a hard time once in sparring.

So glad this idiot lost his 0 a few years ago. Scumbag. Pure trash.

In ten years, they will be pointing to head trauma as a major causes in boxers doing stupid shit. Find me a sport where people get their head rattled and I'll point you to a bunch of head cases.

Nah, there are just dipshits everywhere in life and in any sport, boxing included. It's not head trauma, IMO. There are myriad boxers and retired boxers who aren't doing stupid shit, man.

Nah, there are just dipshits in any sport, boxing included. It's not head trauma, IMO. There are myriad boxers and retired boxers who aren't doing stupid shit, man.

Look at how infrequently NBA, tennis, or soccer stars get really stupid. It is always american football and boxing.

Look at how infrequently NBA, tennis, or soccer stars get really stupid. It is always american football and boxing.

I think there's also something to be said about hurt-sports attracting unsavory folks to begin with.

festus.jpg

I am going to stick with that one. Jayson Williams is as close as you get to an NBA player murdering someone. That was him being really stupid and not an accident. In the NFL you have a long list of guys tied to just murder:

Arron Hernadaz
Ray Lewis
Jim Dunway
Darrel Russel
Ray Carruth
O.J Simpson
Belcher
Napowski

I am going to stick with that one. Jayson Williams is as close as you get to an NBA player murdering someone. That was him being really stupid and not an accident. In the NFL you have a long list of guys tied to just murder:

Arron Hernadaz
Ray Lewis
Jim Dunway
Darrel Russel
Ray Carruth
O.J Simpson
Belcher
Napowski
There are a ton more NFL players vs NBA players. Its like 1700 NFL players vs around 450 NBA players. That logically and statistically has the most to do with it.

Plus Williams isnt the only NBA player that killed someone. I can think of at least 3 other players that killed people or committed murder. One is even still playing and people dont even realize he killed someone. Hes kind of popular for being a knuckle head.

There are a ton more NFL players vs NBA players. Its like 1700 NFL players vs around 450 NBA players. That logically and statistically has the most to do with it.

Plus Williams isnt the only NBA player that killed someone. I can think of at least 3 other players that killed people or committed murder. One is even still playing and people dont even realize he killed someone. Hes kind of popular for being a knuckle head.

Name?

Arron Hernadaz
Ray Lewis
Jim Dunway
Darrel Russel
Ray Carruth
O.J Simpson
Belcher
Napowski

I was going more with the "get really stupid" bar as opposed to raising it fully to murder. Per capita, NBA is up there with NFL for stupid/criminal behavior. All day.

And even if murder is the bar, probably still the same. Remember, we have no idea the total number of people Hernandez offed. Only that it is at least 3 at this point---the older case where he caught 2 more after he got busted for the 1. I doubt he confessed to that one or the others. Going back to his gang days before college and even while he was at FL but maybe home during summers or holidays? Who knows?
My point being, you don't have to know about it for it to have happened, don't forget that part. I'd stick with tennis and soccer. Maybe even throw in hockey. But avoid NBA, there. Just my $.02.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

Back