Spacetime Taekwondo Kicks (pictures)

You think that bum would even lay a glove on me? I mean I can only go by what I see... I have not competed.

How can an educated person assume whether or not the fat drunk would lay a glove on you when the only notable win you have was against your own jacket?

For all we know he could starch you inside around.

How can an educated person assume whether or not the fat drunk would lay a glove on you when the only notable win you have was against your own jacket?

For all we know he could starch you inside around.

Because he is not even a martial artist? Or that he left himself wide open? Or that he's slow and clumsy?

Because he is not even a martial artist? Or that he left himself wide open? Or that he's slow and clumsy?

Got the better of a pro fighter - so he'd probably have a better chance against you than you think for - unless you think you're better than that guy he fought.

Unless of course the fighter threw the fight, which is a distinct possibility, but in that case you sharing the video was pointless anyway.

Got the better of a pro fighter - so he'd probably have a better chance against you than you think for - unless you think you're better than that guy he fought.

Unless of course the fighter threw the fight, which is a distinct possibility, but in that case you sharing the video was pointless anyway.

I tried to explain the tuk tuk drivers and how the fight scene is diffrent IN thailand but nope :rolleyes:

Very unlikely since the foreigner got tagged. Just butt hurt muay thai guys trying to rationalise

Since you know nothing about it and agree with past Rick Roufus about leg kicks i doubt you know that taxi drives take thai fights to feed their families. Its a REGULAR occurance. As well throwing a fight doesnt mean go fetal position as soon as it starts so him fighting back doesnt prove anything.

No one competes in TKD to feed their families (or i doubt it at least) so im sure this is a new concept but not everyone does martial arts to make dad proud and get their ego stroked on a forum.

As for butthurt muay thai guys. Muay thai is a huge part of my life so yes i will defend it. Ill admit youre annoying in your total disregard for skills that are separate from your own but id even be wearry to call you a true martial artist and not just someone who does martial arts. you have a dogmatic disrespect of other arts. A lot of your trolls just show a lack of knowledge and ability to google

Very unlikely since the foreigner got tagged. Just butt hurt muay thai guys trying to rationalise

So there are two possibilities here.

Either you're delusional and think you're better than that Thai fighter, or the fighter took a dive.

So there are two possibilities here.

Either you're delusional and think you're better than that Thai fighter, or the fighter took a dive.
image.jpg

<Lmaoo>. Good joke . This really is like timetravel to the 80s. Met more "martial artists" in TMA who couldnt fight for shit than in any other sport I did. That combined with their delusion that they can fight leads to some pretty funny and sometimes tragic circumstances.

The guy in the video has at least the will to fight and damage. That alone would give him a big advantage against most TMA practicioners who will wet their panties in a situation like that. If you cant handle the adrenalin because of no sparring its better to rather not know anything than having a TMA background.

I don't think TMA can fight either. But there are exceptions.

Back