Spacetime Taekwondo Kicks (pictures)

spacetimes .mov training clip:
QMZ4XK.gif

and how his mind processes and remembers it:
latest

As we now know that spacetime and Frode are in the same weightclass and dont live that far from each (well relative) other I suggest a sparring / fight between these two. A TKD god who also mastered boxing in weeks against Kung Fu Frode. live stream on sherdog. Should be epic!

Last edited:
QMZ4XK.gif

latest

As we now know that spacetime and Frode are in the same weightclass and dont live that far from each (well relative) other I suggest a sparring / fight between these two. A TKD god who also mastered boxing in weeks against Kung Fu Frode. live stream on sherdog. Should be epic!

Frode requested a kick session only

QMZ4XK.gif

latest

Frode via leg kick TKO

Frode via leg kick TKO

I doubt that. Even if he would, it takes zero skill to accomplish that. A soccer player can win with low kicks against unconditioned legs.

Plus kickers with no low kicks still have better than average conditioned legs from constant impacts. It's not like a boxers legs

Last edited:
I doubt that. Even if he would, it takes zero skill to accomplish that. A soccer player can win with low kicks against unconditioned legs.

Plus kickers with no low kicks still have better than average conditioned legs from constant impacts. It's not like a boxers legs

Zero skill to win by leg kick tko??And is there not a thread about you having weak shins...gonna be hard to check those.

Kevin ross has a story about going to a tkd place and then them telling him to leave for kicking legs haha

Zero skill to win by leg kick tko??And is there not a thread about you having weak shins...gonna be hard to check those.

Kevin ross has a story about going to a tkd place and then them telling him to leave for kicking legs haha

I don't think they are weak. Muay Thai guys go down from low kicks as well..it all depends on who is throwing them and I did NOT go down from them. But it would be foolish to continue sparring

Ignacio El Misil Capllonch - ITF Taekwondo - chopped down a Muay Thai stylist with low kicks. It's on Youtube but I don't know which of the fights.

Wow, can you hear me back there in the 1980s.

Legit question - have you any recorded fights. Not even digging here, just wondering.

I don't think they are weak. Muay Thai guys go down from low kicks as well..it all depends on who is throwing them and if I check them .

Ignacio El Misil Capllonch - ITF Taekwondo - chopped down a Muay Thai stylist with low kicks. It's on Youtube but I don't know which of the fights.

Everyone can go down from a low kick if hit enough and in the right area you cant really condition your calf or thighs (thighs to a degree). the kevin ross story was just more of an fyi not trying to say anything about ITF or ITF practitioners. My main poiny is that low kicking is a skill in and of itself and that to win by tko with them would require skill. maybe gi pants lessen the impact ;)

Everyone can go down from a low kick if hit enough and in the right area you cant really condition your calf or thighs (thighs to a degree). the kevin ross story was just more of an fyi not trying to say anything about ITF or ITF practitioners. My main poiny is that low kicking is a skill in and of itself and that to win by tko with them would require skill. maybe gi pants lessen the impact ;)

You can throw soccer style low kicks hard as fuck and still drop a guy. My leg blew up hours later. I could continue if I wanted to but I knew there was internal bleeding.

You can see here that my instep blew up as well. And I still wore Kickboxing shoes on around the instep.

Attachments

• _20180202_164517.JPG
    _20180202_164517.JPG
    860.8 KB · Views: 7
You can throw soccer style low kicks hard as fuck and still drop a guy. My leg blew up hours later. I could continue if I wanted to but I knew there was internal bleeding.

Like kicking a soccer ball? in a fight? against another trained fighter???

Like kicking a soccer ball? in a fight? against another trained fighter???

I think you're missing the point. To parry the trained fighters strikes obviously takes skill, reflexes and footwork, but to win by simply low kicking the guy does not take skill IMO. Avodiing defeat takes skill but the manner in which you won does not if that's all you did.

a guy with blessed the right genes can low kick like a horse.

Legit question - have you any recorded fights. .

I had a street fight age 19. I Was also ambushed 3 years ago by 7 dudes when I was "suicidal" or indifferent, but nobody made the first move.

Kicking to the head dont have much to do with skills. Any ballet dancer or pole dancer can just pick up their foot and nail you in the head.

Back