Spacetime Taekwondo Kicks (pictures)

Boxers regularly break their hands from fights, even with gloves on. By your logic, the've got pussy hands:)

I

There are 27 bones in your hand as opposed to the 1 that is your shin (in your case a pussy one). Hell of a lot easier to break your hand especially if its your only weapon.

You said youd rather not condition your shins so i mean its kind of your fault

There are 27 bones in your hand as opposed to the 1 that is your shin (in your case a pussy one). Hell of a lot easier to break your hand especially if its your only weapon.

You said youd rather not condition your shins so i mean its kind of your fault

I kick hard mitts daily with both instep and shin. Never had any problem. We don't know if I stretched it and ricked it. That could explain why both parts of the leg blew up... Not just my shin

I kick hard mitts daily with both instep and shin. Never had any problem. We don't know if I stretched it and ricked it. That could explain why both parts of the leg blew up... Not just my shin

You have the kicker body type so i dont think anyone will try to play with you at that range, no worries ;)

Here's my father in his prime. Shotokan Karate instructional book) : _20171222_203333 (1).JPG

Just bang longer

The thing is, guys like Raymond Daniels have success because the ring cuts of lateral movement + Kickboxers don't read sidekicks as well as TKD guys. TKD guys know what kick is coming and also how to react. Even fights Daniels lost, like to Valentini, he tagged him an entire round with sidekicks. Valentini said he has'nt done TKD since he was a kid (hes a black belt in ITF).

I much prefer Thai range.

Clean your fucking room before you mother see that.
And stop attacking the laundry.
Your father is so disappointed in you

Awful choice with that suit, the only thing worse is the popped collar and the tank top.
Your father is still disappointed

It got me 26+ matches on Tinder in one go. I don't know the record but it's high. False advertisement though since I rarely wear suits.

And my father is disappointed .. that I do ITF TaeKwonDo instead of his Shotokan. Even though Shotokan is the parenthood style of ITF. Kind of like Judo is to Brazilian Jujitsu.

My father travels and holds seminars all the time though so formal training under him was too unreliable.

And my father is disappointed .. that I do ITF TaeKwonDo instead of his Shotokan. Even though Shotokan is the parenthood style of ITF. Kind of like Judo is to Brazilian Jujitsu.

My father travels and holds seminars all the time though so formal training under him was too unreliable.

spacetime is OG wonderboy?

Now I get it.

this forum is a way for you to get the validation your dad never gave you. thats why you keep trying to prove your worth here, and act so weird about TKD.

Because dad isn't there.

You're not a troll.
You're just a kid with issues.

tenor.gif

Back