Space X Capsule Launch

Elon Musk worshippers are cringey AF.

FA71E3F9B71B77F4FE30C07E9614F35CD13329B1
That dog is right pawed.

No launch for you!
They just told Bob and Doug.
Wv0EcOOL_400x400.jpeg

I think trump should be the first to enlist in the Space Force because there’s gotta be a world out there that suits him more than this one. Plus, millions of Americans would cheer with joy watching him get shot into space.
Imagine being this obsessed with one person.

cant go for the weather, 3 days until next launch window

They need to move the launch site to an area with more stable weather but that would be farther from the coasts and water landings.

@Doughie99 hope next attempt is going smooth then :)
Yeah I was watching multiple live stream today. It was always a bit 50/50 today due to the weather issues. I'm actually surprised they even went with propellant loading. They decided to abort today's launch only around 20mins before scheduled launch.

Anyway.....it's all good, they're gonna have another attempt on Saturday around 3pm and also Sunday is another launch-day option. The ISS is in a high-inclination orbit so there's only certain days that work for meeting up with it.

I did really like and appreciate the extensive live-video and audio coverage. they had a live cam inside the capsule and plenty of mission-control-to-capsule audio conversations. That was great, and a FIRST. Never happened during the shuttle era, things were different back then and no live-streams. SpaceX and NASA understand it's important to use modern tools to get people to watch and get excited and all that.
........Boeing (ugh) are not going to be the same. I actually predict that Boeing are going to be quietly phased-out, their last unmanned launch 'demo' of Starliner to the ISS was basically a disaster on several levels and NASA has told them to "do it again". I'd be happy to ride in SpaceX Dragon capsule but *not* happy to set foot in Boeing's equivalent : the Starliner capsule.

Let's try this again shall we...

16 min left until History...

Just live feed of the tower

NASA feed

SpaceX control centrer

90% full on the oxidizer and 3 mins to go for the lunch!

Back