Space Ghost: Coast to Coast was CN's greatest show of all time

jerzey devil

Jerzey-Duz-It
@Gold
Reaction score
These shows on Cartoon Network today don't even compare to how great that show was. Robot Chicken is pretty good thigh.

Brak Show and Birdman: Attorney at Law were great too.

I liked Sealob 2021 more. Brak Show was great too. Cartoon Network & Adult Swim still have a great line up. NOTHING beats Adult Swim Saturday's from 2002-2005. Really wish they could get rid of Family Guy already.

i agree.

although, i agree that early sealab 2021, harvey birdman, and ATHF were very good too.

I liked Sealob 2021 more. Brak Show was great too. Cartoon Network & Adult Swim still have a great line up. NOTHING beats Adult Swim Saturday's from 2002-2005. Really wish they could get rid of Family Guy already.

I never got into Sealab back then. I'll have to check it out.

Samurai Jack was, is, and forever will be the best creation of Cartoon Network.

Samurai Jack, Dragonball Z and Gundam Wing/Seed on Cartoon Network and Toonami were so epic when i was in school, used to rush home to watch them :B.

You know what really pissed me off about CN is the fact that they started so many animes but only finished like a third of them.

Am I that old that i remember whem CN played spaceghost the actual cartoon. Not coast to coast??

aqua teen hunger force(before they changed the name and moved it to seattle) was the best series on cartoon network. closely followed by courage the cowardly dog, and squidbillies IMO. the boondocks is amazing and the eric andre show is actually very comical sometimes whilst stoned.

You know what really pissed me off about CN is the fact that they started so many animes but only finished like a third of them.

LMAO this. Do you remember the Namek infinite loop? No matter how far it feel it's going to get, it immediately goes back to the first Namek arc the next week.

Sealab, ATHF, Brak, Harvey Birdman and Space Ghost were all great back then. My wife and I were hooked on all of those.

One that a lot of people overlook, probably because it was so short lived, was Perfect Hair Forever. That show was funny as hell.

Squids are really solid too. That's the best show on there now imo. ATHF can still be good but it's kind of lost something imo.

Such a unconventional show. Never really knew what was going on.

Sealab, ATHF, Brak, Harvey Birdman and Space Ghost were all great back then. My wife and I were hooked on all of those.

One that a lot of people overlook, probably because it was so short lived, was Perfect Hair Forever. That show was funny as hell.

Squids are really solid too. That's the best show on there now imo. ATHF can still be good but it's kind of lost something imo.

do the lalalalalala

perfect hair was definitely slept on.

i remember being psyched when i first got CN coz spaceghostcoast2coast was on

for sealab2012, check out the episode "waking quinn". best episode. "i love chubby cox"
just look at this pic below from it. ha cha cha cha

Screen+shot+2012-12-07+at+8.39.00+PM.png

Also, not a cartoon but Childrens Hospital and Eagleheart are great

Although Futurama was originally on Fox, it was one of my favorite shows on CN.

I liked Saul of the Mole Men. Too bad it was canceled.

Back