Space Force TV Show

I am a big Carrell fan. I love The Office. But there seems to be little fanfare on this one. I’ve got some other stuff on the docket to watch- will get around to this one if some of you guys give the recommend.

saw like 1,5 episodes, shit drags but ill give it a shot, definetly not binge worthy

not that funny, the only joke i have found funny is when they all ripped on the coast guard dude lol, other than that Carrell carries this whole thing, if anyone else was there this would be complete shit

It seems like this kind of show struggles to get its feet under it a lot. Parks and Rec didn't hit it's stride until Season 2 or 3, the Office from what I undrestand basically had to reboot Michael's character for Season 2. But those casts weren't a big deal at the time. It was low cost stuff.

Who knows if Netflix will spend the money for them to figure it out with a big budget and an A list cast.

Watched the first episode . It’s ok. I’m glad all those people hated on it without seeing it because it made it seem like it would be terrible going in... so it’s not as bad as I thought it would be so far.

Last edited:
It's being unanimously panned.

Reminded me of that cartoon on comedy central that was Bush Jr as a little child. Any comedy that comes from a place of anger and hate is bound to be awful.

I worried this would be a vehicle to bash the current administration but it's taking the piss outta everyone.

I've watched 3 episodes. Started off a little rocky but got better. Not great by any means but not bad either. Critics may be pissed that there aren't enough Trump jokes.

Not a bad show but it made me a bit sad seeing Fred Willard (RIP) looking so old with his hands shaking. Dude was still funny as hell up to the end.

By all accounts, it's really bad & it's expected to tank with limited viewership. All the reviews have called it pretty much unwatchable.
I became uninterested just from like the 20 second preview netflix gives you when you scroll over the show in the home screen.

I’m through 6 episodes and it’s better than I thought it’d judging from the response it’s gotten in here. The pandering to the left does get quite old but not as bad as it could be. Like Naird’s “woke” daughter always making fun of anything that’s not “woke” is kind of grating. I think people are tired of being beaten over the head with politics being thrown into everything including comedy. But like someone else said Fred Willard really steals the show in his last ever role.

Back