Space Force: The Sky is Not the Limit

Man these space force recruitment ads are great

tenor.gif

If Biden wins he should cancel space force and roll it back together with the Air Force just to spitefuck Trump

Isn't the Space Force pretty redundant as is? From what I've seen all these matters seem traditionally performed by the Air Force.

But baby wanted a new jacket.

Isn't the Space Force pretty redundant as is? From what I've seen all these matters seem traditionally performed by the Air Force.

And the Air Force used to be called The Army Air Corps.

space was a small component of air force mission and very limited. establishing a space force allows a new branch to focus on space missions and also carved out a sizable budget so they wouldnt have to compete with other high priority air force programs. air force didnt care about freedom of navigation in space. now we have a branch that does

space was a small component of air force mission and very limited. establishing a space force allows a new branch to focus on space missions and also carved out a sizable budget so they wouldnt have to compete with other high priority air force programs. air force didnt care about freedom of navigation in space. now we have a branch that does
Thanks. I just looked at the Atlas launch. Pretty interesting.

Most people have no idea how the next war with great powers will play out and how absolutely vital space will be.

The first shots won't be nuclear launch detection. It will be the silent elimination of satellites. All of our GPS will be rendered useless, our surveillance satellites, communication satellites, etc. If you do not have the means to defend your assets and attack your enemy's - you will be crushed. We know this. The Air Force is not the organization to do this job. We've opened new domains: Cyber and Space. This is where the fight will be won.

He probably forgot the Air Force came from the Army.

There is no space, the dome is impenetrable. Lying Russian Trump Force more like, amiright lol I kid

It was necessary to create it regardless of who is President. Everything the video claimed about daily activity in Space is true.

If Biden wins he should cancel space force and roll it back together with the Air Force just to spitefuck Trump
It's currently a division of the Air Force. It doesn't have it's own chief at this point (and may not for a long time). Rolling back "Space Force" would be ceding ground to China or Russia potentially fucking with our satellites and other things in space. I don't understand the aversion to this.

It's currently a division of the Air Force. It doesn't have it's own chief at this point (and may not for a long time). Rolling back "Space Force" would be ceding ground to China or Russia potentially fucking with our satellites and other things in space. I don't understand the aversion to this.

space might be one of the few asymmetric advantages we have left. i foresee the military cutting conventional warfare platforms to divert funding to the new space platforms.

Back