Soy Milk

After finding out how soy milk was made I will never drink it. A friend of mine works in a dairy and he has personally mixed soy milk from raw ingredients to finished product.

Soy milk is made from water, various powders and dyes, alot of sugar and a large concentration of sunflower oil.

No thanks.

rice milk for the win?

(i don't know what brown rice milk is)

I think Urban posted the recipe a while back. Basically, liquify the rice in a blender and use it as a base for your protein powder

Kaban said:
Soy milk contains coriginenan or something like that. According to my instructor it is cancernogenic. Also soy has female hormones, that may be a concern.

a dude at my gym said he went to the doc to have a growth on his chest checked out, thought it might be cancer or something... turns out that he was developing mammory glands because of the soy milk and soy protein he was using. personally i wouldnt go anwhere near that shit.

juanbond said:
a dude at my gym said he went to the doc to have a growth on his chest checked out, thought it might be cancer or something... turns out that he was developing mammory glands because of the soy milk and soy protein he was using. personally i wouldnt go anwhere near that shit.

This is officially the fist anecdote I have heard of a guy getting bitch tits from soy.

The world is on its head, here, I don't know what to say.

juanbond said:

Yup, and yes it's from the Soy (or it had a big part in it) Not too sure about the cancer, but good bye T levels!

Madmick said:
This is officially the fist anecdote I have heard of a guy getting bitch tits from soy.

The world is on its head, here, I don't know what to say.
Neither do I. I drank a gallon of Soy milk this past week and before. I haven't grown bitch tits yet.. or bigger bitch tits than those that I already have.

monkey roll said:
Yup, and yes it's from the Soy (or it had a big part in it) Not too sure about the cancer, but good bye T levels!

I don't think depressed testosterone levels have anything to do with bitch tits.

Damn. I am officially changing my protien shake from soy milk to 1% milk.

Back