Souza vs Vettori

Grapplefest

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This fight is apparently happening on UFC 256, who do you guys favor? Jacare is seemingly "old and washed up" but his last fight was a split decision loss against the current 205 champ, think he's being underrated a lot.

I'm goin with Vettori.
I think he's on the rise

Reactions: G10
This fight is apparently happening on UFC 256, who do you guys favor? Jacare is seemingly "old and washed up" but his last fight was a split decision loss against the current 205 champ, think he's being underrated a lot.

Good point his effort against Jan is a bit more impressive now. I think this is the best matchup Jacare can ask for. I just still think he is past it and his striking looks slow.

Vettori is gonna outwork Jacare and box him up

Going with Vettori for this, if it goes to decision I favour Vettori and he hasn't been stopped yet

Vetorri is a middle of the pack guy at best. He’s more Gatekeeper than Contender. That being said, Jac is beyond washed up.

I got Vettori winning this.

vettori is underrated and jacare is past his prime but still pretty solid. hard to call. vettori might have a good chance to be recognized. he gave izzy a great fight even been a late replacement

That split decision featured 3 of the worst scorecards ever. Jan soundly outstruck Jacare all 5 rounds & stuffed every takedown. Home-cooking to give Jacare even 1 round.

As for this fight, I gotta favor Jacare but I think it will go the distance & boost Vettori's stock even if he loses.

Very close fight ! Vettori is very very underrated, he was very close to beat Izzy ! I hope he will win against Jacare, he will be recognize at his real ranking !

Jacare is old and has slowed down a lot but he's still very dangerous. I'm sad he never got to fight for the title. I had him winning the Romero fight and Kelvin fights

Yeah, same here. He should've gotten the chance against Weidman instead of Rockhold. The UFC screwed him over on a title shot for so long.

Vettori is a future MW champ. He's going to beat Izzy in their eventual rematch. I will be betting big money on that.
You got a lot of faith in a guy who's been in the UFC for 5 years and best win's Karl Roberson

Vettori is a goat. easy win.

Back