News Souza is the only MW manlet who could hang in LHW

Both Widemans wins over Silva complete flukes. Prime Anderson stiffens Chris.

Weidman and Rockhold were getting knocked the fuck out at mw tho

TS cant stay here:

Luke "No Time" Rockgoat

Closing-time.jpg

Rockhold and Weidman aren't the only MW:s to move up to LHW

Did you really forget that quickly about Smith and Santos?
(There have been others as well, but those two were so damn recent)

Other two, I mean Weedman and Rockhold, got beaten badly by subpar opponents after moving up from MW to LHW.
Bonnar, Griffin, Sandman all destroyed by Silva.

DC goat was too much but Silva made his tummy cry.

Other two, I mean Weedman and Rockhold, got beaten badly by subpar opponents after moving up from MW to LHW.

I think so too, but he is going to have to use some of that ground game.

Anthony Smith and Thiago Santos have done phenomenal at LHW and Rockhold, Weidman, and Jacare flopped spectacularly. Just goes to show that sometimes it's about finding the right weight class for your body and skill set. It's not so simple as those three thought. And Santos and Smith would easily KO all 3 of those guys at LHW

Lets be honest hes getting nowhere near the top 5, he looked fuckign awful last night and he was to small and weak to get the take down, so he will just turn into a sloppy kickboxer like what Shogun has become....with less power.

Also, why in the fuck was he not bombing low kicks to that injured foot? why didn't he try a rolling foot lock, he did not fight smart at all.

Santos and Smith have both been more successful. Hell, Santos ko’d Blachowicz not that long ago.

It’s crazy that when santos and smith moved up and had a or of success a lot of people assumed luke, Chris, and jacare would have more success up there and they all ended up putting on horrible performances

I think both Rockhold and Weidman can hang at LHW, just at this point of career they are close to finish, so the results not so good. Both of these fighters physically are big enough to be natural at LHW, and skill wise definitely there as well.

Anthony Smith and Thiago Santos have done phenomenal at LHW and Rockhold, Weidman, and Jacare flopped spectacularly. Just goes to show that sometimes it's about finding the right weight class for your body and skill set. It's not so simple as those three thought. And Santos and Smith would easily KO all 3 of those guys at LHW

Rockhold looked good, just terrible chin and defence at times irrespective of weight class.

Rockhold looked good, just terrible chin and defence at times irrespective of weight class.
Meh, looked slow, like his body couldn't carry the extra weight, panic wrestled immediately after feeling Yans power, and as you said, displayed his usual terrible chin and striking defense

Manlet? Lol, dude is a fkn tank

Back