Southwesternmuaythai.com?????? need verification on gloves...pic included

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Williestubz2010, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Williestubz2010

Williestubz2010 White Belt

Has anyone ever dealt with these guys before? are they good? are all there products authentic...im just a little skeptical after this pic he sent me of thaismai gloves...can anyone verify...just click on the pic and itll send you to the zoomed in pic[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
  2. Mumrik

Mumrik Silver Belt

Why did that picture make you skeptical?

3. Williestubz2010

Williestubz2010 White Belt

because on the gloves it says thaismai and under its says "gloves!"...on the the thaismai website although you can not get a zoom shot of that glove from a distance it doesnt loook like it says that...it looks like it says the size of the glove under thaismai rather then "gloves!"...i just wanna make sure

4. ECS123

ECS123 Purple Belt

Yeah, I noticed that too. If you look at any of the online photos, it gives the ounce weight, instead of the words "gloves", however, those are "stock" images rather than recent photos, so in all probability I do not think they are "fakes." They are probably just the newest version. The early version of the Thaismai gloves had a rough texture to the leather surface, and no piping around the trim. The ones in the picture have smoother looking leather, and piping around the trim.

As far as the seller, not much information listed, and this is the first time that I have heard of them. It says they ship from Texas USA, and if you use a credit card or bank account and pay with Paypal (you don't need a Paypal account to pay), IMHO, you should be fine. What the hell, they are only forty some dollars. They might be worth a shot.

:icon_chee

Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
  5. Ryukyu Damashi

Ryukyu Damashi Ryukyu Damashi

yeah, for $40 they are worth it.

6. santaana1

santaana1 White Belt

Hi, guys. My name is Brian and I

7. ECS123

ECS123 Purple Belt

Hey Brian,

Thanks for the information. Your prompt, informative, and detailed response would certainly lead me to believe that you are legit. And, for anyone who is not convinced, you can check out his DBA with the Williamson County, Texas, County Clerk's Office.

Although, it is probably not necessary, because, anyone who is familiar with Williamson County, Texas, knows that it is a "really, really, really," bad place to conduct, commit, or engage in any type of illegal activity. :icon_lol:.

8. Tone C

Tone C Silver Belt

Nice 1st post Santaana,nice to see someone trying to play by the rules.

And if someone not associated with your company comes across the deal and posts it,it's okay then ;-) might want to get some sherdoggers on your mailing lists....

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  9. ECS123

ECS123 Purple Belt

That's for sure.

10. Tone C

Tone C Silver Belt

btw Santaana,you can normally link to your website on your details where your name is or if you put a signature up you can refer to your site in that like I have some sites I refer to in mine...if I'm wrong Foz will soon tell me off..

11. santaana1

santaana1 White Belt

Tone C: Thank you for the tips; they're much appreciated. Let me know if you get told off and I'll undo my changes :D. --Brian

12. ECS123

ECS123 Purple Belt

You can also do a Facebook page for your business. If you can do it as a page that can add friends, you may want to do it that way. People will add you, and it will help spread the word. Art from Nine Dragons Martial Arts, John from FightStuff, and Boomer from Cageside, all post on here and have them.

13. santaana1

santaana1 White Belt

Ah, yes. Recommendation duly noted. Thanks!

(Man, I hope building a Facebook page isn't as much work as building that website. :icon_cry2)

14. Tone C

Tone C Silver Belt

No,it's much much worse.:icon_twis