Southern Italians genetically distinct from Northern Italians. Diversity goes back 19K years

After finding out Papa John and Marlon Brando aren't italian idk what to believe anymore.

That man does not look like he has a big penis
manual like
180b1e6dbaaa013881755f916db10f5b.png

Are the Southern Italians the one that looks identical to Levante Arabs?

Put group of Italians with Lebanese, no one could tell the difference.
I would say they look alike but not equal, most of my genetics are from southern italy do you think i look lebanese?20200529_181114.jpg

Lol wtf?

The Arab world was far more advanced than the Europeans at the time and the Moors brought along much of these advancements into the Iberian peninsula.

Europe was still in its Dark Age and burning people for casting spells and other idiocy.
The dark ages are a mith yes the arab civilisation had more technology on average but science didn't stop improving during the middle age, also burning people was not the most common way of killing people by the catholic church and the inquisition didn't killed much people at all to beguin with not even the spanish

Go, go, go you mixed up siciliano

As a jew, i get told i look italian pending my beard and hair style. We should switch paisan.
you will have to uncircumcise your weiner to be Italian or Mexican,Italians are the Mexicans of Europe.

I've always wondered why North Italians went to South America (Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay) while South Italians went to North America (US & Canada)? I wonder if they would have faced considerably less discrimination of the immigrants were from the North rather than Siclians.

150212182501_argentina_624.jpg

E90.jpg

desfile_cultural_4fe38c50cff28-1400-4fe38c50d0987.jpg

US Italians LMAO they pass more as mestizos or arabs than European. NYitalians are some of the worst most obnoxious and Fugly people on earth.

NIAF-HQ-2-800x800.jpg

Last edited:
As a jew, i get told i look italian pending my beard and hair style. We should switch paisan.
I got a friend who's in a similar situation, but Syrian. Grows his beard out he looks Ortho. Jewish. If he keeps his goatee and short hair, he gets passed for Italian. He also grew up and lives in Woodbridge/Vaughan so he's got the talk and lingo that makes him seem Jersey Shore-ish

Back