South Korea Is Going Crazy Over a Handful of Refugees.

It is befuddlng considering they started and lost 2 world wars in embarrassing fashion not that long ago.
Yup and in the 2nd war they mas murdered people by the millions.
images

Both my grandfather fought to stop you assholes if that's what you mean. Kicked your teeth in too.

Is it only me that is getting tired of Snakefunkies Nazi german gimmicks? Or others got tired of it?

Anytime I see the word "Islamaphobia", your argument or article is already invalid. Such a ridiculous word.

You are allowed (maybe not for long) to criticize IDEAS which is what Islam is. I'm certain that the majority of people writing these articles have no idea some of the views that Islam has. Also, most of the articles are written by liberals (which I consider myself as well) and those are the very people that should be fighting against the kind of ideas that Islam teaches.

To quote Steve Weinberg - "Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion".

Kinda disappointing to see FP producing as emotionally charged and subjective an article as that.
I am pretty sure I remember that particular publication holding itself to far higher standards.

S. Nathan Park is obviously a South Korean (or of South Korean heritage), working as an attorney in Washington. He's only done a handful of pieces for them (and some for the Atlantic as well by the looks of it). It's not really a policy piece.

How do Muslim refugees get all the way down to South Korea?
By boat or by Crossing many countries borders?

Would a Muslim refugee even risk crossing into North Korea to get to South Korea?

The resort Island of Jeju had visaless admission for Yemenis and AirAsia was offering flights from Malaysia to Jeju (Malaysia also offers them visa free access) .
South Korea is a signatory to the UN convention and protocol relating to refugees and enacted their own refugee law in 2012.

Is it only me that is getting tired of Snakefunkies Nazi german gimmicks? Or others got tired of it?

Doubt it’s a gimmick, and there’s no need for germanophobia.

In the next war room election I’ll cast a few votes for snake as Furheh.

Well Done South Korea! How marvelous is not have cucks in the country.

Meanwhile in China

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-45140551
http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Thou...lition-of-the-Weizhou-Grand-Mosque-44640.html
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/02/asia/china-xinjiang-detention-camps-intl/index.html
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-45147972

Mosques demolitions, prohibition of studying arabic for Uyghur and Hui muslim minorities, prohibition of summer religion clasess for chinese muslim kids, 1 million muslim minority chinese being detained in masive re-education camps... Many of them dying there...

If Trump, Macron or Merkel did in their countries 10% of what the communist party is doing to Muslims in China; CNN, Time and the lefties in the US and Europe would be screaming all over.

But is ok if China does it.

I must admit, I typically criticize China but they sure seem to be making progress here. Good for them.

No.. Because marrying your cousin isn't encouraged openly

Yeah, I was just trying to be funny.
Of course, the US has a rich culture.
Its a country of 300+ million that has contributed a lot to mankind in the last centuries.

Seems like South Koreans seem to be looking at the effect the mass immigration into Sicily has on Italy and the rest of Europe, and is saying "No thanks, we don't want Jeju Island to be the Sicily of Korea."

Honestly, the world could do without German culture.

Sure, because the world would be just awesome had the reformation never occurred. Also, you’re welcome for the printing press. But yea, fuck the Germans, haven’t contributed jack shit.

If Trump, Macron or Merkel did in their countries 10% of what the communist party is doing to Muslims in China; CNN, Time and the lefties in the US and Europe would be screaming all over.

But is ok if China does it.

but according to the WR, lefties ARE communists.

and who has said "its ok if China does it?"

Sure, because the world would be just awesome had the reformation never occurred. Also, you’re welcome for the printing press. But yea, fuck the Germans, haven’t contributed jack shit.

Hmmm printing press... Holocaust... Printing press.... Holocaust...

hqdefault.jpg

What's funny about that article is they claim South Korea is using "poisonous conservatism" to keep Islam out of its country. Reality is that it's a liberal government and they are using liberal policies to prevent the same problems from happening in their country that the EU has ran into.

A major part of liberalism is a secular republic. They are protecting their culture (which is not racist) and they are protecting secularism which is a proven successful way to run a government. Islam's ultimate goal is Sharia Law which is in direct conflict with secularism and if you look what is going on in France, some Muslims are demanding that they should be able to follow Sharia, while the rest of France follows French Law. As a whole, we really have to put a stop to this nonsense.

This isn't just Islam either. If Christianity was still as batshit crazy as it used to be, I would feel the exact same way.

This is interesting, i didn't know they had accepted any muslim refugees, i thought Asian countries didn't want any.
It seems many South Koreans have taken note of what muslim immigration has been doing to host societies around the world and are determined their country not follow suit. This is very commendable and i wish my country would've done the same.
The article seems to believe all these protesters are racist and islamophobic of course. Yes, that dreaded word that shuts down conversation, 'islamophobic,' has made it's way to Asia.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/08/06/south-korea-is-going-crazy-over-a-handful-of-refugees/
Good for them. Sucks for the globalists @M3t4tr0n

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back