South Dakota nurse says many dying patients still insist COVID-19 'not real'

Its unbelievable how people still think this shit is a joke and "fake news" because they listen to the garbage the current potus says. I remember a few months back my wife was telling me about a friend of hers on facebook, linked another friend of hers facebook account, where he (in his 30's) was making jokes about how covid is fake..ect..ect taking pics out and about no mask, a few weeks later he tested positive for covid, still making jokes how it ain't shit. Then a week or two later he starts making posts from a hospital saying how he feels like shit, and they had to give him oxygen tubes in his nose. Another week or two later a family member of his posted on his facebook he passed away. As sad as it sounds, If i was on his facebook he would have got a mattserragoodfuckem.gif

Wanna truly know how pussified American men are...
Just look at how many cry because they have to wear a paper mask for 30 minutes while theRe poor ass goes grocery shopping at Walmart.
ive never seen so many damn babies in my life. “MUh freDdoM”

4kO.gif

Three weeks this shit could’ve been gone..but nope..we have a bunch of toddlers who got recess yanked from the whole class cause they couldn’t act right.

Wanna truly know how pussified American men are...
Just look at how many cry because they have to wear a paper mask for 30 minutes while theRe poor ass goes grocery shopping at Walmart.
ive never seen so many damn babies in my life. “MUh freDdoM”

4kO.gif

Three weeks this shit could’ve been gone..but nope..we have a bunch of toddlers who got recess yanked from the whole class cause they couldn’t act right.
Out of all the anti-mask whiners, this guy is still my favorite. His son got so embarrassed he actually picked up his own father and carried him out of the store. The father, while being carried like a toddler by his own kid, is calling everyone in the store a pussy as he's carried out:

Out of all the anti-mask whiners, this guy is still my favorite. His son got so embarrassed he actually picked up his own father and carried him out of the store. The father, while being carried like a toddler by his own kid, is calling everyone in the store a pussy as he's carried out:

This is the visual representation of everything I typed.. perfect.

I know right, I mean Trump and other (former) politicians have the same treatment as everyone else, right? Trump is strong man, he good!

Seriously though, the funny thing about this picture of Trump's covid medical team is that there were three or four missing from what I remember.....

You're not dealing with a full deck if you bring up people like Christie and especially the (outgoing) President when discussing how regular people recover, especially at their age, weight, and health levels....

I wonder how crappy they felt knowing that if they lost Trump, they would have lost the President, and if they saved him, he would use the situation to downplay the risk. I'm no fan of Biden/Harris, but damn if Trump isn't scum.

skynews-trump-coronavirus-dr-sean-conley_5117070.jpg
He had the nerve to put the Secret Service at risk for a photo OP, and then releases a video saying he know all about Covid because he experienced it

Then he tweets this after needing oxygen, steroids, and antibody treatments not approved and yet on the market for the public

then there are posters here who think Bunker Boy knows more about Covid than Fauci

I wish Cuomo wasnt Governor so he would deck him already

He had the nerve to put the Secret Service at risk for a photo OP, and then releases a video saying he know all about Covid because he experienced it

Then he tweets this after needing oxygen, steroids, and antibody treatments not approved and yet on the market for the public

then there are posters here who think Bunker Boy knows more about Covid than Fauci

I wish Cuomo wasnt Governor so he would deck him already

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/162681375/

even if you think theres a chance its fake its better too be safe than sorry.

I know right, I mean Trump and other (former) politicians have the same treatment as everyone else, right? Trump is strong man, he good!

Seriously though, the funny thing about this picture of Trump's covid medical team is that there were three or four missing from what I remember.....

You're not dealing with a full deck if you bring up people like Christie and especially the (outgoing) President when discussing how regular people recover, especially at their age, weight, and health levels....

I wonder how crappy they felt knowing that if they lost Trump, they would have lost the President, and if they saved him, he would use the situation to downplay the risk. I'm no fan of Biden/Harris, but damn if Trump isn't scum.

skynews-trump-coronavirus-dr-sean-conley_5117070.jpg
Right - it's patently stupid to infer anything from Trump's experience other than it is quite a serious virus for people with morbity issues. The reality is Trump ended up being treated by a huge team, had something like a half million dollars in treatment and care, was pumped full of cutting edge drugs that aren't even approved for emergency use, steroids and all sorts of other stuff. Tax paying middle class citizens don't get this type of care.

Yes, because relatively young people who also happen to be elite level athletes are totally representative of the general population. Stop shitposting.
General population is over 99% survival/recovery rate.

^

Calls Covid a democrat hoax to take him down

I like how he celebrates "We have lost no one to Coronavirus." (this was 2/26/2020)

While trying to find him calling it a hoax or fake news I came across his many many tweets about how Covid is nothing, its gonna pass. It'll be gone in a few weeks. The flu kills 30k a year.

Welp, we have seen more Americans die in 10 months than soldiers wounded or killed in Vietnam over 8 years.

You call someone a leftist cunt for saying Trump spouted garbage; I can't understand why you feel the need to defend him now.

Last edited:
In my town people were lining up for covid tests. The lineups were so long that people just left without getting tested.
The same people got letters in the mail saying they tested positve for covid.

These people weren't tested.
Now I know the default setting is to call this a far-right conspiracy. But I can't imagine how a person can be said to have covid when they weren't even tested.

Another thing: My town is going into lockdown (again), but during the past week the news was telling me that covid rates in my region were declining.

What the fuck?

I didn't read all of the thread, thought to post this article is case it hadn't been mentioned earlier.

FACT CHECK: CNN's Viral COVID-19 Nurse Might Have Overembellished A Bit

https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/...urse-might-have-overembellished-a-bit-n281204

excerpt:

On Monday a South Dakota nurse by the name of Jodi Doering made waves across social media as a result of a CNN interview in which she claimed she’s currently treating numerous COVID-19 patients who denying the virus’s existence while dying horrible deaths from COVID-19 in packed hospitals in South Dakota. The only problem is, the story is likely false and if not, a gross over-embellishment of the facts.

Nurse Doering, a Marquette grad and licensed Certified Nurse Practitioner (CNP) lives in a little town called Woonsocket, in Sanborn County. Sanborn County has had just one COVID-19 death since the beginning of the pandemic, according to South Dakota’s COVID-19 statistics website, which provides data from all the different regions and counties in South Dakota, and USFacts.org. That death occurred in October.

(Sounds a little bit like this debunked crying nurse story from back in April, doesn’t it?)

Doering doesn’t list a place of employment on her social media pages, but RedState has determined she was an employee of Huron Regional Medical Center, where she has worked, at times, on the COVID-19 unit in the hospital. According to the hospital’s marketing lead, with whom RedState spoke this morning, the hospital has only seen six deaths total since the beginning of the outbreak, compared to 22 deaths total in the entire county of Beadle, where HRMC is located. At HRMC there are currently only six non-critical COVID-19 patients in the hospital, one of whom is in the ICU. There are no patients currently on ventilators, according to the State’s COVID-19 statistics page.

This discrepancy was originally brought to my attention by Mediaite’s John Ziegler, who questioned how the nurse could have had contact with as many patients as she reported, despite such a low count for the county in which she worked.

Ziegler said in a statement to RedState:

“The story is inherently nonsensical, and her demeanor is odd. Her original viral tweet said nothing at all about “death” and her description of patients “shouting” seemed very inconsistent with someone who was dying of COVID. Also, she is an ER nurse, not apparently an ICU worker. It was also very obvious that her politics are liberal, so that also made me suspect her bias against Trump supporters in her area. Finally, my initial research into the local death data raised further serious questions.

I also know that CNN’s vetting of such a situation would likely be nonexistent, especially given the narrative here is one they love. It is nearly impossible to prove her story is false unless someone from the hospital calls out her story, so I doubt there will be any accountability here. This is not the first time this kind of thing has happened, and I am sure it will not be the last.”

Ziegler’s statement led to RedState conducting further investigation into the matter. Of the six deaths identified, RedState was able to determine that one was the tragic case of a 21-year-old mother of three who died back in May. Without revealing the identity of the mother, RedState has determined that she likely was not a patient who denied the existence of the virus. That leaves us with five patients that died at the hospital since the beginning of the outbreak, whom we have not been able to identify. RedState was not able to determine whether or not Doering was working at the time of any of the deaths. She could have been there for all five, or there for none of them. The narrative that Doering appeared to be weaving does is not supported by the facts.

Beadle-County-COVID-Stats.png

Beadle County COVID Stats
Huron-Medical-Center-COVID-Patient-load.png

Huron Regional Medical Center Current Hospitalization Stats
Beadle-County-Hospital-Bed-Capacity..png

The Regional Bed Capacity Statistics from South Dakota, including Beadle County

Doering’s social media postings clearly show she leans hard left. Her actions leave some very difficult questions as to why Doering would have violated patient privacy laws in the case her accounts are true, and some even more difficult questions if she has made the case up. Even if she were telling the truth about one patient, the story that she’s witnessing this on a consistent and regular basis appears to be a complete fabrication. As you can see from the statistic above, Huron Regional Medical Center does not have an alarmingly high patient load, the region seems safe in their capacities, and there isn’t a single patient in the region on a ventilator.

Doering’s account on Twitter (and during her CNN interview) imply that these events are happening consistently, that she was encountering this problem on a regular basis. While Doering may have witnessed her described situation once or twice (or at the most five times over eight months), the way the media blew it up made it seem like she was in a full COVID-19 treatment ward that was encountering this situation multiple times a day. From stats and the data available, as well as contact with the hospital, that appears to just not be the case.....
Check mate. Will the mods take this thread down or add a hoax spoiler?

How many leftist hoaxes this year? TDS is so strong...

On what basis is it a hoax? Who can actually prove she was lying

Back