South Dakota does not exist.

Ok might as well come clean:

The reason you have not been hearing much from the Dakotas is because they have been annexed by Canada.

We have deported the human population and turned the territory into moose grazing land.

Originally posted by Hound

The reason you have not been hearing much from the Dakotas is because they have been annexed by Canada.

We have deported the human population and turned the territory into moose grazing land.

I think the Canadian government got to you: THEY DON'T EXIST!!

i have the same theory about Delaware and Wyoming. Delaware is just a city in Maryland.

What is there to do in both Dakotas.... besides riding on Horses and freezing your asses off during the winter???

Sorry, but I was paid quite well to say that they exist. I have returned all monies paid to me, and now admit that the Dakota's don't exist.

I AM IN SOUTH DAKOTA RIGHT NOW. check it out if you don't believe me. i am coming to you behind a computer straight from Rapid City, SD. the STURGIS MOTORCYCLE RALLY is goin on this week. it's just like Mardi Gras with a bunch of bikers, Harleys, and hoes, but without the cops!!!

Originally posted by Hound

Ya know, I'm not one to bash Canada too much, but if ya'll have actually gone out of your way to annex such a shithole, then your country really might be full of morons....

Back