Law South Carolina passes bill that adds Firing Squad as method of execution

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
b3bd6414-9a28-422d-b05d-3ab5bfc561a7-large16x9_1280x960_50324P00MQRMG.jpg

The bill requires death row inmates to choose between the firing squad and the electric chair if lethal injection drugs aren't available.

The South Carolina House has voted to add the firing squad to the state's execution methods amid a lack of lethal-injection drugs.

The chamber’s 66-43 vote Wednesday is one of the last steps needed to finalize the bill. The measure is meant to jump-start executions in a state that used to have one of the busiest death chambers in the country.

Supporters of the bill say it's necessary because the lack of the drug is denying justice to be carried out against people convicted of heinous crimes. Opponents are concerned about the death penalty in general and whether it should still be used considering some people on death row may be innocent.
https://www.insider.com/south-carolina-house-votes-to-bring-back-firing-squad-as-execution-method

How does it work? How many shots are fired and where do they aim?

It would make sense, imo, to just blindfold the perp, wrap his head in plastic and put a slug in the back of his head. Nice and clean.

How does it work? How many shots are fired and where do they aim?

It would make sense, imo, to just blindfold the perp, wrap his head in plastic and put a slug in the back of his head. Nice and clean.
A small c4 shape charge might be more effective.

It's all fun and games till the firing squad members start getting ptsd and committing suicide... Which is why they stopped using it in the first place ..

In order to humanise yourself make sure to crack a few jokes while they are lining you up

Sounds like a waste of bullets. And how many people are in the firing squad and how much is each member of the squad paid per execution?
I think we'd be better off just chopping the death row inmates head off with an axe or guillotine. It's just much more efficient.

I vote for Elvis-ocution to be added as an official method .

Last edited:
Put all the murderers and rapist in there to free up the prison space. Less burden to the tax payers.

Inb4 someone says it’s too “expensive”. A single bullet cost like what? 50 cent?

Sounds like a waste of bullets. And how many people are in the firing squad and how much is each member of the squad paid per execution?
I think we'd be better off just chopping the death row inmates head off with an axe or guillotine. It's just much more efficient.
Put me to sleep with drugs then guillotine me.

Back