Law South Africa to Forcefully Seize Land Ownership from White Minority

Are you saying the demographics matter?

Im saying that you cant simply say "Well this country is super great, if you ignore the massive amount of poor".

By that standard the vast majority of the world is great.

EDIT

And even if you claim that blacks cant be raised to the standard of white people, that doesnt means that you need to keep them uneducated and impoverished, Brazil is a similar country that has managed to be democratically stable (to a degree).

.... Brazil is a similar country that has managed to be democratically stable (to a degree).

You mean the place that just had an assassination attempt with its president? Very cosmopolitan.

Hey its like it has something to do with the people or something. Probably not, because we're all exactly the same.

I could very well be, yet one country managed to move from a slave economy into a functioning republic, the other has not.

Yeah, but it became a shithole when the previous system was abolished. Look at Rhodesia versus Zimbabwe.
Rhodesia was a sh*thole for everybody who was not white the moment the British arrived. After throwing out the brutal corrupt white minority government, then it became Zimbabwe with a brutal corrupt black government and it continued being a sh*thole for black people.

Rhodesia was a sh*thole for everybody who was not white the moment the British arrived. After throwing out the brutal corrupt white minority government, then it became Zimbabwe with a brutal corrupt black government and it continued being a sh*thole for black people.

You mean it was a shithole before Europeans came and civilized the nation.

Brazil is a similar country that has managed to be democratically stable (to a degree).

ySuQvje.gif

Yup, still far better off than South Africa.
Brazil was a gigantic economic sh*thole until the late 90's and because of the recession it's becoming an economic sh*thole again and has a murder rate that leaves South Africa in the dust. Why else do you think that thin skinned, egomaniac jackass got elected president last year?

Hey its like it has something to do with the people or something. Probably not, because we're all exactly the same.
But you're definitely not racist right? Lol.

You mean it was a shithole before Europeans came and civilized the nation.
If coming into a nation then treating the majority like second class slave labor while you reap all the benefits is called civilization then yes they brought civilization and when independence came they ran away back to England and South Africa like the 2 bit pu*sies that they are. I wouldn't have allowed them back into England or South Africa, let them face the music the same way the Nazi's and the Japanese had to face the music after WW II.

It's true, the main news programmes in my country don't mention this, each time another farmer is killed there is nothing, because they're white.

You have me when you complain about the unlawful seizures of white-owned land and property, but I'm getting fed up with you presenting this as an ethnic cleansing of whites.

We've looked at the data, in this thread, and that simply doesn't suss out. Violent home invasion against white farmers is obviously a serious crime problem in South Africa, but it's not an ethnic cleansing.

Back