News July 25 Naoya Inoue vs Stephen Fulton

thank god when this happens

finally inoue gets his chance to shut up the haters

props to both guys for steppin up to the plate
Inoue has haters? I mean I never see folks talking smack about the monster, he’s fucking undeniable. The worst you see is that maybe he isn’t #1 p4p.

This will be an amazing fight, and definitely not a gimme for the monster, Fulton is super talented and dangerous in his own right.

Fulton's a really good test for Inoue. I think Inoues boxer puncher style can win him big moments here.

Inoue has haters? I mean I never see folks talking smack about the monster, he’s fucking undeniable. The worst you see is that maybe he isn’t #1 p4p.

This will be an amazing fight, and definitely not a gimme for the monster, Fulton is super talented and dangerous in his own right.

Believe it or not he has a lot. Usually when an article gets posted about him you'll see a few comments about how he hasn't fought anyone and shouldn't even be top 10 P4P. I think most of it comes from people who only watch the popular divisions, so when they see Naoya's resume and they don't know anyone on it they immediately think he doesn't deserve the praise he gets.

Even if Naoya beats Fulton and MJ, which isn't a given, you'll still find people who say "He unified 2 nothing divisions, who the fuck is MJ anyway?". It's crazy but that's the world we live in.

this forum's resident clown says inoue is not special at all and he hasn't beaten anyone, ever.

he doesn't have haters that make any sense, though. that's true.

Believe it or not he has a lot. Usually when an article gets posted about him you'll see a few comments about how he hasn't fought anyone and shouldn't even be top 10 P4P. I think most of it comes from people who only watch the popular divisions, so when they see Naoya's resume and they don't know anyone on it they immediately think he doesn't deserve the praise he gets.

Even if Naoya beats Fulton and MJ, which isn't a given, you'll still find people who say "He unified 2 nothing divisions, who the fuck is MJ anyway?". It's crazy but that's the world we live in.

so true, it's endless.
it's a bit of everything, also has some to do with race and nationality..

i think beating fulton will prob force some haters to shut up for a while.

this forum's resident clown says inoue is not special at all and he hasn't beaten anyone, ever.

he doesn't have haters that make any sense, though. that's true.
Wow, I guess I must tune that out. His talent and career are so obviously special...I mean you’ve really got to be clueless to miss it.

Wow, I guess I must tune that out. His talent and career are so obviously special...I mean you’ve really got to be clueless to miss it.
I’ve read one single post on here arguing with passion how all of jon, fedor, GSP, and Silva are bums who dont know how to fight but got lucky.

Shitting on inoue alone shouldnt be too hard.

i try not to be too dogmatic when i post and i try to see other peoples' point of view. that being said, anyone shitting on Inoue by calling him overrated lacks boxing knowledge.

Very interested to see how inoue adjusts to this.

And now Hearn has come out saying he (and DAZN apparently) would be willing to have Naoya unify vs MJ on ESPN.

Back