Sources in Russia: Fedor looking for a 1 fight contract

The UFC isn't going to sign him to a one fight deal. Maybe WSOF or some other organization but the UFC isn't going to do it. There is no need to speculate about the fighters he is going to fight if they are in the UFC and he insists on a one fight contract.

The UFC isn't going to sign him to a one fight deal. Maybe WSOF or some other organization but the UFC isn't going to do it. There is no need to speculate about the fighters he is going to fight if they are in the UFC and he insists on a one fight contract.

The reason I could see Fedor wanting to do this is incase he gets destroyed on that first fight, he could bail back to russia fight a few cans and leave again on top.

If he signs a typical UFC contract, he won't have the freedom to do that.

I'm being 100% serious here.....

Fedor should sign a 1 fight contract with Bellator, fight Kimbo Slice on free TV, then after he wins, sign a 3-4 fight contract with the UFC.

The reason it works is because #1: Fighting on free TV is huge and gets his name back out there. #2: Kimbo is a relatively big name with little risk. It'll help boost Fedor's hype leading into a UFC debut. #3: This would be a smart move for Bellator because (with the right hype) ratings would be huge and they make bank! #4: Both Fedor and Kimbo make bank. #5: Win/Win for everyone.

Only problem is, Fedor seems like a loyal guy. If he does that with Bellator and they treat him good, he'd probably just sign an extension with them.

He can't fight Kimbo or go to Bellator. I cringe at both options. Fedor had to go to the UFC and this one fight rumor sucks if true.

I think Tito is the only one for Bellator to show interest in a Fedor fight. Can you imagine if Tito beat Fedor? lmao

He destroyed them too, and looked to fight much smarter doing it compared to the wild brawling he tried in his losses.

I watched the Monson fight again recently. It was brutal; I felt bad for Monson.

no matter who he fights in the ufc they wont give him a 1 fight contract

I honestly think UFC has something going on with Fedor ATM, maybe this is a little out there but perhaps they're waiting to see if Bigfoot beats Soa so they can set up that rematch so Fedor doesn't have a tough fight, but legit opponent and it could be sold as a rematch type of thing.

idk how true this is without a source, but the more I read into what fedor wants and his demands; the less likely I see him signing with the ufc... I don't think the ufc will ever want to sign someone to a one fight deal; they never want to see a high profile fighter leave their org on a win as opposed to on a losing streak...

I just cant see the ufc signing him for one fight..

Who cares if he earned the shot just make the stupid fight happen so he can get beat and get sent packing to bellator to fight kimbo

i don't think the ufc will ever want to sign someone to a one fight deal; they never want to see a high profile fighter leave their org on a win as opposed to on a losing streak...

I just cant see the ufc signing him for one fight..
james tony

The big question is, if Fedor fights again, will forbidden psychological technology be used by someone in the crowd again. It's a GOAT among excuses.

He can't fight Kimbo or go to Bellator. I cringe at both options. Fedor had to go to the UFC and this one fight rumor sucks if true.

I think Tito is the only one for Bellator to show interest in a Fedor fight. Can you imagine if Tito beat Fedor? lmao

That would be fucking horrific. :icon_cry2

If this is true, not only is it huge, it tells me that Fedor is not serious about a UFC shitle tot. I think he knows from previous negotiations that Zuffa does not like to negotiate for single fights unless it is a James Toney type thing and they don't let people fight for a belt if their contract expires after the fight. This is discouraging news to me as I want to see Fedro fight in the UFC and if this is true, I don't see it happening.

Back