Source for medals/trophies?

possenti

I knew all the rules-but the rules did not know me
@Black
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy a small quantity of medals that depict something that closely resembles our sport? I've surfed around and found Judo, Karate, wrestling and generic martial arts medals, but as expected, nothing close to MMA. Not even Jiu-jitsu. If a custom medal is affordable, I'd consider that.

I'm teaching an "introductory" class on MMA to a small group of boys from my church. We've been at it for about 5 months, and I'm thinking about orgainizing a small "championship" next year so they have a chance to perform for parents and friends. Not a tournament format, but about 5 match-ups. I'd like to award a gold medal to the winner, and silver to the uh....the 2nd place, so I need about 10 medals.

Local trophy shops should be able to do the medals for you.

Sports Authority makes them. I bought a bunch that said Pride Heavyweight Champion of the World and I Defeated Fedor.

a man can dream can't he :p

I have a good friend that makes trophies & medals.. he does full color metal inserts with the medals, not stickers like others use. can put whatever graphic you would want on them.
PM me if your intrested in anything.

I know that XFGear sponsored a tournament I competed in, talk to Paul at XFGear. I don't know if they did the metals themselves or if they could just point you to the guy they used. The metals were sweet though and they had a team trophie that looked pretty cool too.

Back