Source:Fitch would never accept a fight against Palhares,says right move to cut him.

rousimar would tap out fitch and he knows it

he's scared

Ankle locks are Palhares pride and joy he would never release if he were training alone with someone. I feel sorry for training partners that don't know his past.

With Palhares recent actions Fitch has that right. The number 1 and 2 orgs in MMA have told an exciting, highly regarded fighter that they will not book him anymore because of what he has been doing. Fitch doesn't have to be captain badass and accept a fight with a guy that top promotions won't even book due to fighter safety concerns.

"I will continue to be a company man, even after being cut, and jump on the bandwagon of shitting on Palhares in order to tow the UFC's company line." - Jon Fitch

That a boy Jon. :wink:

"I will continue to be a company man, even after being cut, and jump on the bandwagon of shitting on Palhares in order to tow the UFC's company line." - Jon Fitch

That a boy Jon. :wink:

What?? hahahahaha

Lol

This is a guy who just had to move to Syracuse because he cant get a fight and he wont fight PH out of principle?

More like Fitch knows a match between he and PH would last all of 15 seconds. He wouldnt even have time to pull the blanket out.

I want to see Palhares fight some other Leg locker.

I have a feeling that in the future (say 10 years), the name Palhares will be filled with an aura of terror as a man that was too dangerous... even for MMA. The fighter that fighters refused to fight :)

And then when I become a father, if my kid is misbehaving I will use the name Palhares as the boogeyman.

I do feel bad for the guy though. If you could understand portuguese you would see how humble he is.

Why won't you just name your kid Paul Harris? You'll just know he'd be an animal in school.

Now Paul Harris is the most dangerous man.

Its Ironic years ago it was the King Ken Shamrock master of the Octagon who also loves leg locks.

Lol

This is a guy who just had to move to Syracuse because he cant get a fight and he wont fight PH out of principle?

More like Fitch knows a match between he and PH would last all of 15 seconds. He wouldnt even have time to pull the blanket out.

He moved because he couldn't afford to live in one of the most expensive places in the US.

He's getting fights.

Of course, he got subbed by idontevenrememberhisname, so he knows what Paul Harris would do to him.

He got subbed after getting rocked in his last fight. Prior to that, Fitch survived 3 rounds of Maia trying to sub him every way possible. I'd say his sub-defense is a little better than you're giving him credit for.

He moved because he couldn't afford to live in one of the most expensive places in the US.

He's getting fights.

Hes hurting for cash. PH would be a guaranteed fight but Fitch is scurred. He knows he wont have a shot against him.

Back