Source:Fitch would never accept a fight against Palhares,says right move to cut him.

I have a feeling that in the future (say 10 years), the name Palhares will be filled with an aura of terror as a man that was too dangerous... even for MMA. The fighter that fighters refused to fight :)

And then when I become a father, if my kid is misbehaving I will use the name Palhares as the boogeyman.

I do feel bad for the guy though. If you could understand portuguese you would see how humble he is.

I have a feeling that in the future (say 10 years), the name Palhares will be filled with an aura of terror as a man that was too dangerous... even for MMA. The fighter that fighters refused to fight :)

And then when I become a father, if my kid is misbehaving I will use the name Palhares as the boogeyman.

I do feel bad for the guy though. If you could understand portuguese you would see how humble he is.

and dumb.

How did he do that? He let go of Pierce as soon as the ref intervened. Drwal meh I dont care. This is fighting not tennis, a broken limb is exciting to me.

You my friend, are an asshole....please take offense!!!!

I usually think something like this would be weak but I agree with Fitch here.

I don't think any top fighters should accept a fight with Palhares. He needs to be blacklisted.

No matter how good he is, the guy is too dimwitted and too dangerous. He's a big liability.

If it were Palhares instead of Burkman holding that choke, Fitch would have died that night.

I hope other fighters listen to what Fitch is saying.

Fighters should refuse to fight Palhares. Unfortunately he will probably land in a small organization and fighters who need the money/exposure will accept the fight and ruin their careers.

The Pierce fight he didn't do anything wrong, but in general it sounds like this guy is a problem that needed to be solved in this fashion.

Say what you want to say about Palhares the fact is he is good for the sport. Most casuals are pretty apprehensive about the ground game but Rousimar brought a new excitement to it.

Yep, if he could let go of submissions, he definitely makes the ground game exciting.

Yep, if he could let go of submissions, he definitely makes the ground game exciting.

IF he could let go. Absolutely agreed.

You can be great at heart surgery, but if you finish off a life-saving procedure with a gallon of acid to the face of your patient, you're probably not a good doctor and shouldn't be allowed in scrubs.

Fitch is afraid of Palhares.

By all means he should be, Palhares has that style to beat Fitch the guy is so strong and bull rushes right away into a leglock or a takedown then transitions into that leg lock again.

Fitch may not have the ability to knock him out quickly before they get entangled in the cage.

Yes, Fitch is afraid of Palhares. That's the point. He is afraid that Palhares will destroy his ACL beyond all repair unnecessarily. He is afraid that tapping and ref intervention will not stop Palhares from continuing to inflict a career-ending injury.

Say what you want to say about Palhares the fact is he is good for the sport. Most casuals are pretty apprehensive about the ground game but Rousimar brought a new excitement to it.

He is not good for the Sport as much as I like Palhares because of his skills and his unique ability to get those submissions his inability to stop in time is really a detriment to the sport not only he can ruin a bunch of fighters careers it does not send a good message to those who want to regulate the sport further would you rather ban Leg locks instead of just letting Rousimar go?

If I am not mistaken some grabling tournaments have already banned certain Leg holds because they where deemed to dangerous.

Submission artists get less respect than knockout artists, but not if your name is Paul Harris.

Back