Source: Bjorn Rebney"UFC's decision to fire Rousimar Palhares this week was spot on"

What I don't understand is that what Daley did is NOWHERE near as bad as what Dan Henderson did but Daley catches all the flack.

Daley did it after the fight was over, Hendo did it before the ref stopped it. Both were douchey moves, though.

Not surprised. Figured WSOF or One FC would more likely be his home.

Funny how there is no interview or context. This is just Bjorn reaching out to tmz and getting his name into google searches about Paul Harris.

I dont.. The guy has to fight somewhere and maybe this was the punishment he needed to change his ways finally.

if no orgs take him, then the guy the left jobless and what is he going to do?

Do like anyone else who can't do his job right and find another career.

true , and after thinking about this problem from pierces' point of view, he could have his career ended so i think its only fair to end Paul Harris career before he does it to others.

Well said man

Rebney playing mind games with Dana again, I think this guy is going to school Dana White in the public arena.

For years Dana has had free reign to mouth off, tell half truths or completely lie, flip flop and back-flip when it suits him, or when he doesn't have a leg to stand on he publicly berates and character assassinates people.

Rebney will rip him to shreds in a battle of wits and Dana will get exposed as a loudmouth who blusters and bullies.

Rebney is so smart and ahead of the game he's headlining his first PPV with two UFC washouts

Oh well it will be good to see him become 30 - 0 in his next fights.

With 30 seriously and unnecessarily injured fighters left on the mat?

Be serious. If the man is uncontrolled and uncontrollable, no fighter with any sense of career preservation should accept a fight with him. Fighters should take a stand on this, not just orgs.

What I don't understand is that what Daley did is NOWHERE near as bad as what Dan Henderson did but Daley catches all the flack.

Because Henderson did it before the fight was over. Daley attacked after the fight was over. Why is this so hard to understand

Why would WSOF take him? If they try and put him against Fitch or someone worth seeing him against he could seriously injure them. He's really not a draw anyways. Idiots fans on Sherdog think he's GSP or Brock Lesnar. He's not worth the risk.

Actually he is spot on, and calling him names doesn't change that.

While the last part about what you said is obvious, can't say I agree with the guy he quoted. This isn't the fight business, it's the promotion business, and Bjorn is far from polarizing. Polarizing wins in this arena.

I dont.. The guy has to fight somewhere and maybe this was the punishment he needed to change his ways finally.

Go back to living under a bridge.....or asking "want fries with that heel hook"

Rebney playing mind games with Dana again, I think this guy is going to school Dana White in the public arena.

For years Dana has had free reign to mouth off, tell half truths or completely lie, flip flop and back-flip when it suits him, or when he doesn't have a leg to stand on he publicly berates and character assassinates people.

Rebney will rip him to shreds in a battle of wits and Dana will get exposed as a loudmouth who blusters and bullies.

No, actually he wont.

He can start reffing and when he steps in to stop a fight, he can just neck crank the winner until he needs to go to the hospital.

Rebney is so smart and ahead of the game he's headlining his first PPV with two UFC washouts

maybe not a ppv but Tim Kennedy vs Rafael Natal is a way worse main event then Tito vs Rampage if you ask me.

tito vs rampage is ppv worthy tho but should be the first fight on the card. rest of the card is excellent.

Ontopic. im glad and sad at the same time because altho i believe Palhares should never fight again i do like the guy

maybe not a ppv but Tim Kennedy vs Rafael Natal is a way worse main event then Tito vs Rampage if you ask me.

tito vs rampage is ppv worthy tho but should be the first fight on the card. rest of the card is excellent.

Ontopic. im glad and sad at the same time because altho i believe Palhares should never fight again i do like the guy

Exactly, that's not a PPV and it's widely regarded as one of the worst cards ever. The fact that you have to bring this card up to compare it to Rampage/Tito about says it all.

I don't think Rampage/Tito is PPV worthy but I would definitely prefer it to main event over the Kennedy fight

He should become a Chiropractor in Brazil.

Now thats a scary thought

Back