Soulja boy Splits with Blac Chyna, Savagery Follows

I mean...I'm not gonna pretend my dick didn't just go soft seeing dat totally grosss booty
<Huh2>

so your dick got hard reading "Soulja Boy" in the thread title ?

Why did they split? Did he try to give her one of his lame ass consoles for valentine's Day?

I don't know what half of the words in the title mean :(

No one cares about them - they are not even Z List celebs. You never even see the Kardashians with any legit celebs - no one wants to be seen with them unless forced to do it.

Rob Kardashian impregnated that hoe too.
Rob is also gross trash. It’s no wonder they dated each other. Tbh they deserve each other.

I tried watching their tv show, and I know reality tv is scripted like fuck, but going by how volitile their relationship was just from seeing their social media . . . I’m pretty sure everything was legit on their show. And it was ugly. All. The. Fucking. Time. Which is funny bc for a time the media was trying to make it out as if Blac Chyna was Rob’s saviour lmao.

No one cares about them - they are not even Z List celebs. You never even see the Kardashians with any legit celebs - no one wants to be seen with them unless forced to do it.
You better wash out ur comments bruh.

Kim K personally visits Donald Trump at the White House. And he’s the biggest celebrity right now :hmph
Kim-Kardashian-Kim-Kardashian-Donald-Trump-Kim-Kardashian-White-House-Kim-Kardashian-Trump-meeting-Kim-Kardashian-967312.jpg

donald%20trump.jpg

You better wash out ur comments bruh.

Kim K personally visits Donald Trump at the White House. And he’s the biggest celebrity right now :hmph
Kim-Kardashian-Kim-Kardashian-Donald-Trump-Kim-Kardashian-White-House-Kim-Kardashian-Trump-meeting-Kim-Kardashian-967312.jpg

donald%20trump.jpg
bit a strange statement that was

Kim K is prob one of the most A list celebs there is atm

I simply can not compute how any man in the world finds that attractive

Page doesn't exist

Back