Soulja Boy New Console and Handheld are Out

It's now deleted, but it's a bold move Cotton...
scr.png

It's now deleted, but it's a bold move Cotton...
scr.png
yeah i seen a video about his tweets the other day.

he even said the reason everybody was coming for him is because they don't want to see a black man making money. all his tweets were so fucking stupid, the dude is a dumbass lol.

You done fucked it up now, Soulja Boy!
bnbBm0q.gif

Reggie has been trained by the best
9md41fD.gif
Indeed, at this point, it's pretty obvious Soulja Boy had no hidden clever loophole, or elaborate plan.

He's about to receive a Tywin Lannisteresque lesson in true power.

I suspect Nintendo didn't sue him yet because they want to wait for him to release even more consoles so they have even more grounds to sue him on.

I suspect Nintendo didn't sue him yet because they want to wait for him to release even more consoles so they have even more grounds to sue him on.
Yeah, the bigger the theft value, the bigger the charges. They're letting him dig his own grave.

They're going to make an example out of him. You just know they've had a team of lawyers in a room (working on nothing else) prepping the case for the past two weeks.

This idiot doesn't seem to realize what is the difference between selling an emulator device and selling an emulator device that comes with games

Aren't these kind of things investigated by the FBI? They probably are taking their time carefully building the case

edit:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/four...-device-app-piracy-group-convicted-conspiracy

Last edited:
This idiot doesn't seem to realize what is the difference between selling an emulator device and selling an emulator device that comes with games

Aren't these kind of things investigated by the FBI? They probably are taking their time carefully building the case

edit:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/four...-device-app-piracy-group-convicted-conspiracy

ok enough with that anti-black propaganda! <45> I thought this was America! isn't it America?

just kidding, but it did make me laugh seeing Soulja Boy referencing his skin color yet again :p

Nintendo is . . . Nintendo lol. I mean they’re not gonna slap a lawsuit together over night. They’ll take their time on that shit. Lol at thinking bc they haven’t struck yet that they aren’t going to at all.

Nintendo has been making examples out of people sharing emulator roms and hacking their mini classic consoles.

Dude out here stealing their whole library, using their name, profiting off of it, and he think he not gonna get it? :rolleyes:

Although these items have been selling on aliexpress for awhile now, I think one of them came out in 2015? And it’s well known they’re on there bc all the YouTube gamers recognized these consoles straight away. Is there a reason Nintendo wouldn’t have gone after the makers before Soulja Boy was even in the picture?

No reason to pounce yet. They’ll make an example out of him in due time.

Although these items have been selling on aliexpress for awhile now, I think one of them came out in 2015? And it’s well known they’re on there bc all the YouTube gamers recognized these consoles straight away. Is there a reason Nintendo wouldn’t have gone after the makers before Soulja Boy was even in the picture?

Makers are in China. I think they don't have legislation against stuff like this or China doesn't care that rights of non-chinese are violated.

Back