Soul Calibur VI - Setsuka revealed as next DLC character

Having issues finding a match. Have yet to even play one. I just wanna get my creep on with Voldo.

I set my connection to "Any" and the region set to "Same Region." Not saying it will work for you, but setting the connection to 4 Bars+ did nothing for me.

And why are people ragequitting a network beta? lol.

Setting to Any has let me connect to people too

I set my connection to "Any" and the region set to "Same Region." Not saying it will work for you, but setting the connection to 4 Bars+ did nothing for me.

I have it at 3+

Only one match so far so I'll try any

My Siegfried is coming along quite nicely. Fun beta, but I get tons of lag and such in my matches

enjoying it very much currently on 11 win streak with groh. tho just lost to nightmare

Last edited:
enjoying it very much currently on 11 win streak with groh. tho just lost to nightmare
Switched from Siegfried back to my old SC main. Nightmare. He is a really fun character. Very timing based, as his move list seems rather linear, from what I have gathered through the small mount of playing time with him.

How is Groh?

Something about fighting games just brings out the worst in people. I’ve never raged in a game like I have in a fighting game and that was against AI. You can see it online a lot to.

Something about fighting games just brings out the worst in people. I’ve never raged in a game like I have in a fighting game and that was against AI. You can see it online a lot to.
I really only get pissed when people spam cheap shit when they already clearly have the advantage but I've never rage quit.

Too bad no SCVI test for us PC guys. I'm sure much like Tekken 7 online on PC will be better.

In a fighting game, it's 1v1. No teammates, bad spawning, etc to blame. If you lose, it's your fault and some players just can't take it.

Check out this pro LoL player rage quitting in Tekken, haha.

Switched from Siegfried back to my old SC main. Nightmare. He is a really fun character. Very timing based, as his move list seems rather linear, from what I have gathered through the small mount of playing time with him.

How is Groh?
Groh is really good I've been enjoying playing as him so far. I'd try him out

Network test convinced me to buy this game. I got destroyed online but at least I never got a shitty or laggy connection.

I'm glad they did this. I just wish Astaroth was playable.

Last edited:
Inferno looks absolutely sick.

I really hope this isn't it for the base roster but it's starting to look like it is. Still need Setsuka, Cassandra, Lizardman, Hwang/Yun-seong, and Hilde in the game too :/

I've been going back and playing the older games, and I gotta say SoulCalibur IV is fucking gorgeous on the PS3, even running at 720p. I have a MUCH better TV today of course, but I was shocked.

I cant wait to see how damn good SCVI is going to look on my PC. I should be able to crank it out at 1440p. Download on Steam is available tomorrow evening. I went ahead and purchased the deluxe version for $90 (FUCK) but I don't care take my money. I hope this game is very successful.

The Xbone version supposedly takes twice as long to load than other versions. Tekken 7 was the same way.

Playing it right now and it feels just like Soulcalibur II with more mechanics. So much faster than III-V. Feels really good I'm loving it! Looks amazing too 1440p Max settings on a GTX1060 6GB on a 4K tv.

Just got my copy in the mail and waiting for the stupid Xbox to update.

For some reason Best Buy gave me two of those pre-order bonus Talim figurines. Guess I'm just gonna have some extra wind!

Not that I care about figurines but us Steam guys got screwed out of that. Let's see if the deluxe was worth $30 more.

One thing that kind of bummed me out was no big epic cenimatic opening for the game. Soul Blade still has the best one.

Back