Sort of nervous for TJ

Dropkick Murphy

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Ok my gut tells me Barao may Ivan Drago TJ Dillashaw...Don't wanna see someone get hurt but this has "Uh-Oh" written all over it...

~Jack Sears

I mean, Barao will beat him only as badly as he's beaten everyone else. Calm down.

I don't think TJ I ready for Barao.... But then again no one has looked like they were. Everyone had a plan until they started getting the shit kicked out of them.

Last edited:
lol didnt drago kill apollo in the ring? Idont thinkthat will happen

I do see a finish for barao tho. The way dillashaw strikes (i havent watched alot of him might be speaking out of school) But i think plays right in to baraos style and he will get the finish.

I can understand having these concerns sometimes but it's not like Barao is a heavyweight...

Now Big Nog vs Roy Nelson was one to be worried about. And all the fears came true

I don't think TJ I ready for Barao.... But them again no one has looked like they were. Everyone had a plan until they started getting the shit kicked out of them.

The difference is, everyone else earned a shot at Barao. TJ Dillishaw was just handed the shot. I'm a believer in fighters having to fight to contend for a shot at gold, not just be given the shot because the champ is "bored" or because you just have to put a champ on a PPV card. I hope Barao absolutely knocks this guys head off his kneck. Fucking joke of a headliner.

Nervousness comes from fear of the unknown. It's no mystery what will happen here.

Don't be scared homie.

The difference is, everyone else earned a shot at Barao. TJ Dillishaw was just handed the shot. I'm a believer in fighters having to fight to contend for a shot at gold, not just be given the shot because the champ is "bored" or because you just have to put a champ on a PPV card. I hope Barao absolutely knocks this guys head off his kneck. Fucking joke of a headliner.

He's won 5/6 fights with the lone loss being a very close decision (some will even argue it was a robbery) against the only viable contender ahead of him, who wasn't available to take the fight. That's a far cry from being handed a title shot.

I still believe he'll get throttled, as will seemingly everyone else in the division since Barao is just that good. Rather legitimate title fight, though.

Nobody at alpha male can beat Barao or Aldo, they are alpha male killers...

Barao has already steamrolled the best in the division. Not much is left for him, hence TJ Dillishaw.

Edit: Until Cruz comes back.

Ok my gut tells me Barao may Ivan Drago TJ Dillashaw...Don't wanna see someone get hurt but this has "Uh-Oh" written all over it...

~Jack Sears

Why do you always sign your posts with your name?

lol didnt drago kill apollo in the ring? Idont thinkthat will happen

I do see a finish for barao tho. The way dillashaw strikes (i havent watched alot of him might be speaking out of school) But i think plays right in to baraos style and he will get the finish.

Thanks for the spoilers , a hole

Reporting you now , your days are over.:icon_twis

Barao UD

He's won 5/6 fights with the lone loss being a very close decision (some will even argue it was a robbery) against the only viable contender ahead of him, who wasn't available to take the fight. That's a far cry from being handed a title shot.

I still believe he'll get throttled, as will seemingly everyone else in the division since Barao is just that good. Rather legitimate title fight, though.

He was ranked 7 in the 2nd weakest division in the UFC when he was given this fight and he lost to the only top 5 guy he's ever fought. How does that not suggest he was handed this fight?

How is this a "joke of a headliner"?

TJ is #4 in the division and of the 3-guys above him, Urijah And McDonald just recently lost to Barao, and Raphael is injured.

#5 Wineland also just lost, #6 Mizugaki has a fight scheduled.

So please tell me who's "earned" the fight more than TJ at this point? And if it's no one the only alternative is to have a champ waste away his prime sitting on the sidelines.

He was ranked 7 in the 2nd weakest division in the UFC when he was given this fight and he lost to the only top 5 guy he's ever fought. How does that not suggest he was handed this fight?

I think you should read the first part of his post again, it answers your question

"He's won 5/6 fights with the lone loss being a very close decision (some will even argue it was a robbery) against the only viable contender ahead of him, who wasn't available to take the fight. That's a far cry from being handed a title shot."

Back